Chapter 17 - Hiding Feelings And Dark Secrets

[Word count - 2,621]

[Warning: Based on a true story, and moments that are too intense for some readers]

Location - ???

Your POV

I should be in my bedroom, laying down in my bed, but for some reason, I wasn't. It almost feels like I am standing up with my eyes closed. When I opened them, my vision began to adjust, and I took a look around to see where I was.

"What is this?" I asked myself. 

To me, it looked like I am standing on a plain grassy field. The sun is out, but there were a few clouds in the sky. It was honestly peaceful here, but it felt strange that I was the only one here.

"I wonder if there is anyone else here..." I said as I start to look around. This is most likely a dream, but it would feel weird if this wasn't.

I began to move around while looking to see if I can find someone else here, but it feels hopeless at this point. After a while, I spotted someone in the distance. The person was a female, and she had her back turned. In fact, I feel like I should know this person, but it was hard to tell.

As I moved in closer, I got a better look at the person. It was a girl, but it wasn't just any girl. It was Chisato, and staring at her my heart race.

"Umm, Chisato?" I called out to her.

She turned around and smiled at me.

"Ah, (Y/N)-kun, my dear, I am so happy that you're here." She said as she gave me a sweet smile.

"I had a feeling it was you. What's going on?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She responded as she held both of my hands. "This is a special place where you and I can be alone."

My senses tell me that her yandere side is kicking in, but I don't care about that as it meant I get to be alone with Chisato.

"Oh, then umm... what should we do?" I asked.

"I know one thing we can do." She replied with a smirk.

She closed her eyes and began to lean in for a kiss. I started to get nervous about wanting to kiss her back, but as I moved in to kiss her back, this happened...
______________________________________

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

My eyes shot open and woke up breathing heavily. Turns out everything that happened was a dream. But to be honest, that was the best dream I had ever experience, and it made me love Chisato even more. But what did that dream tried to tell me? Did it tell me that I should just be with Chisato, and not the others?

"If that is the case, then... no one is going to like this, I'll bet." I said to myself, but not too loud so that I don't wake my parents.

I laid back down and stared up at the ceiling in my bedroom. Until I can learn the real meaning behind that dream, I feel like I should distance myself from Chisato for a while. I just hope she won't get upset by this.
______________________________________

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Chisato's POV

It was the start of another beautiful day. Spring was fast approaching, and when it comes to spring, seeing the Sakura trees is always the first thing that comes to mind, and Pastel*Palettes thought about seeing some this year.