chapter 41 | Heavy breath

Having enough hints to make sure she does give me her consent, I peek down at her lips and press mine on them in a delicate manner.

In the blink of an eye, the beating of my heart hastens, and some heat spreads through my chest. I do not pull away but nuzzle her cheekbone, and she joins our lips again before I could go for it myself. Everything inside of me quickly speeds up, and we both kiss for the very first time, taste each other's sweetness for the first time, and get to know what will become our new weakness and craving.

Loving how good this makes me feel, how powerful this intimacy is, I drift one hand up her side and feel her straighten her back as if she was sensitive to this type of touch. Her fingers tenderly cup my face, and we slowly lose our breaths in each other's mouth the more we kiss and cannot stop.

Out of temptation I cannot resist, I deepen the kiss to graze her bottom lip with my tongue and trap it between both of mine to carry on, and I grip her waist once I feel her respond and slide her hands down my neck to feel my chest up.

The warmth and addictive sweetness of her lips make it so hard to pull away. However, I know myself too well, so I slow it down and simply press a kiss on her lips. I cannot make out with her, she is in my bed, wearing those sexy accessories and clothes, I will not be able to control myself if this goes further and that she touches me even more.

We both end this kiss and catch our breaths, the warm air escaping our lungs at a fast pace to hit the other's skin. I smile against her lips and open my eyes to gaze at her, and she takes a few more seconds to do so and make eye contact with me.

"Was it what you wanted to put on my lips?" I lick them, missing the warmth and sweet taste of hers. "Yes," she answers in a little voice, and I give her one more kiss. "You deserved a punishment after the way you behaved, but I'm going to pretend nothing happened for this time."

"What kind of punishment would it have been?" she low-key asks for it. "Why would you want something you're supposed to fear?"

She shrugs and looks down at my black shirt to fiddle with a button of it. "When you say punishment, it doesn't sound as unpleasant as it should."

"Well," I lean back and rest my forearms over her thighs to touch them. "I do not know any kind of punishment that could be pleasant. I'm sorry," I pretend to not understand what she is trying to imply by that and rub my fingers over her soft skin. "Oh. Alright then."

"What? What did you understand by 'punishment'? When I say that, all I can think of is something bad and scary," I prompt her to expose her dirty mind, and she grins at me. "Me too. That's all I can think of."

I snort but look down at her thighs. "You're telling me so many lies tonight," I slip the tip of my fingers under her romper to give a squeeze to her left thigh, and she puts her hands down on my lower abdomen. "You do too."

"Me? When did I even tell a lie?" I gape at her, and she innocently smiles. "I'm pretty sure you did when you said you only think of something bad when you say punishment."

"Oh, well, that's an assumption," I do not let her have what she wants, and she gives a little tap on my abdomen. "Come on. How can you expect me to tell the truth if you don't do it yourself? Hm?"

"Hm?" I mimic the adorable noise she just made, and I smile at the sight and sound of her shyly giggling. "You're mean...you always make fun of me."

"I'm not, I only point out the cute things you do," I tell her but knead the side of her thigh where there is more thickness to grab. "Lying again..."

"I'm not lying. Look, I do admit that punishments can be pleasant sometimes, but if I ever have to punish you, I'll make sure to give you a little bit of what you want, stop right when you want more of it, then make you beg for it but do this until you can't take it anymore, so I don't think this would be as pleasant as you want it to be, sweetheart," I let it out without restraining myself, and the look upon her face shows all the emotions I caused her to feel with a few words. "I...Well..." she cannot think straight anymore. "What do you mean by 'what you want'? Like, what do you think I'd want so bad that I'd beg for it...? I can't seem to think of one thing that'd make me do that..."