chapter 29 | Lose your mind

< I'm going back home with y/n so don't look for us ]

[ What? You're staying here, why would you leave? You're not going by foot when we have a car >

Feeling some worry about this sudden situation, I stare at my phone to wait for him to answer but hear Harin speak. "I'm not sure this would look good on my body...I have too much fat..."

"You're beautiful the way you are, Harin. Don't say that," I compliment her, not standing to hear a woman judge herself instead of loving the way she does. Joonha is not answering, I am so nervous right now, I cannot stay here. "I gotta call my son, I'm coming back," I leave her for a minute and dial his phone number, not understanding what is happening.

For a few seconds, I cannot do anything but keep on waiting, then he eventually picks up. "Joonha," I immediately talk. "What the hell are you saying? You come here with y/n—"

"Dad, I'm gonna lose my composure if I see this woman just one more time today, so y/n and—"

"You explain to me why you suddenly decided to leave when nothing happened at all. Did y/n tell you anything?" I require an answer, not appreciating what they are doing. "Stop giving her your attention and giving her what she wants."

"Joonha, we're not going through that again. You're with y/n all the time these days, so you're not—"

"I'm hanging up," he dares to interrupt me and does it. He knows how mad this can make me go if he does that, he is going to regret this once I am home.

•••

6:50 pm.

I step inside the house after coming back with Harin and take my shoes off, make my way to the kitchen to drop the food I bought, and I do not wait before heading upstairs, still feeling upset and pretty pissed about what Joonha did earlier.

I walk up the stairs at a fast pace, but without knocking on the door, I burst into his bedroom but catch sight of them both on the bed. "We need to talk, right now," I speak in a low voice since y/n seems to be sleeping, but he has enough audacity to not listen or care. "There's nothing to talk ab—"

"You get out of the room and stop behaving like that. I'm not joking, Joonha. I'm pissed off after what you did for no damn good reason," I do not keep my anger to myself so that he can see what he caused, but we both look at y/n who moved to turn her head towards us. "You woke her up, are you happy?"

I stare at him without even saying anything. I am speechless. I cannot believe he is actually acting that way with me when I have been doing all of this for him and y/n.

"Are you being serious right now?" I do not glance away or blink, feeling on the verge of losing it. "Yes, I am. Why are you bothered anyway? This bitch matters so much more to you—"

"Stop talking like that!" I yell at him and slam the door, not controlling myself anymore. "I told you to stop saying that word already, so now you stop acting like a kid, and you tell me why the hell you both left out of the blue!"

"You're shouting at me now?" he remains calm while I cannot even do as I always tell him to. "Yes, I am! You're trying my patience, you go as far as you can when you know how damn much this makes me lose my composure!"

"I'm acting like that because of you!" he raises his voice as well. "Because of me? And what have I done for you to do this? Uh?"

"Are you gonna keep on acting like you don't know just to fucking ignore the problem?" he goes over the boundaries and swears when addressing me, and that is where I thoughtlessly let out some words to get rid of the tension that can no longer remain inside. "You know what? I'm not trying anymore. Keep being so immature. Do not talk it out, keep it to yourself and act like a freaking kid just to piss me off," I open the door to get out and not have to stand his childish behavior for longer. I cannot do this anymore.