chapter 38 | Night cuddles

"Well, you always seem to love to have someone to cuddle while sleeping, and I love being that someone, so if you want..." he does not end his sentence as if he was not able to be straightforward, so I smile but asks for the last words. "If I want?"

He chuckles at this response but suddenly shrinks the gap between us to be against me. "If you want, you can come and sleep in my bed. Is that clear enough for the teasing girl you are?" he gets what I did, and I nod. "Yes, Mister Jeon. I'd love to cuddle you to sleep."

"Good, we both want the same then," he shows happiness about it, and because of him, I now feel some eagerness. "Do you still want to watch the end of the movie?"

"No," he answers exactly like I wanted him to, so I get up and stretch my hand out to him. He does not think twice before grabbing it and moving up, but before leaving, he turns the TV off, and he takes me to his bedroom.

"This is a big bed, I changed the linen, so I hope you'll feel comfortable," he closes the door behind me, and I take a look around the room that I have never entered before. This looks so cozy with the black walls, the large windows on the right, and the giant closet next to us, and the beautiful paintings above the headboard.

"I think you should be the one worrying since I'm clingy," I smile but get on the bed. "I told you, I don't mind it," he joins me to get under the blanket, so I do the same. Right after having me near, he tells me to come closer in a whisper, and I rest my head on his chest, feeling him embrace me and warm me up with his body. "Sleep tight."

"Sleep tight too, and sweet dreams," I tighten my hold around him, feeling incredibly good in his arms, in his bed. "Sweet dreams, sweetheart," he combs my hair, his fingertips brushing past the side of my face, I close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat, and he continues to play with my hair and caress my skin.

— Next day —

Monday, August 19th, 2021.

5:20 am.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

The sound of my phone wakes me up, and I hurry to turn it off. The warmth felt against my body bringing some good sensations to my body right in the morning, I go back in the position I was to have y/n in front of me, with her face near my chest. I make sure to keep my arm above her head, and I look down at her.

The consolation she offers me, the time and attention she devotes to me, her kisses and cuddles, those things are enough to make me weak and fall so deeply. I have been feeling so weakened and miserable since yesterday, but talking to her and having her give me so much physical affection helps more than ever.

The tiredness keeping me in the bed for a few more minutes, I drift my hand up to her face and hold the side of it to rub my thumb over her jawline, and I slowly try to wake her up since she has to be awake for work. "Sweetheart," I press a kiss on her forehead, caressing her cheek and doing it as gently as I can. "My little girl," I whisper in a husky voice and skim the tip of my fingers down the side of her throat, hoping to not cause tickles, and she hums.

"It's five thirty," I warn her, but she snuggles up against me and hides her face in my chest instead of waking up. "Hey, no," I chuckle but embrace her body with my arms. "You don't wanna be late, do you?"

"No," she does not move, and I find a way to make her wake up. "I'll give you a kiss if you leave the bed."

No need to say more, she mumbles 'I'm awake' in my chest and rolls on her back. "Go have your routine, I have mine, and I'll give you a kiss. Okay?"