chapter 12 | Inked skin

I walk up the stairs but have a hallway in front of me and on my right, so I check the black doors on the right but notice Joonha's one, so I get up there and knock on the door.

"Come in," he lets me enter the room, so I open and step inside but get dazzled by how pretty his room is. It is not even dirty or messy at all, but I am not surprised, he is a bit of a neat freak, which is not a bad thing.

"You can get on the bed, I'm finishing this," he speaks while focusing on his game, the three screens he has in the corner allowing him to look like a real gamer. I do not say anything but sit down on the king-size bed on the left, and I leave my bag on the parquet floor.

I love this room more than mine. The black and white, the neon lights, the TV on the wall that faces the bed, and the angle desk on the right, with plenty of gaming stuff. That is a whole other level of gaming setup. He must have spent so much money on it. I envy him.

"Yeah, I'm heading towards you," he talks to someone with his headset, so I rise and get closer to him to watch what he is doing, perceiving how focused he is. I lean back on the left side of the desk but drop my look to his fingers on the keyboard.

"I know, this bitch is hiding in a fucking corner," he rages over it but never stops moving his long fingers over the keycaps, unknowingly causing some wrong images in my head.

"Fuck yeah, baby!" he screams his happiness out and gives a tap on his desk, ending the game with a win. I chuckle at this reaction, but I know what it feels like, so I do not judge. "Look at this, y/n," he points his finger at the screen to make me watch his killcam, so I keep my attention on it to see what I already saw a few seconds earlier. "Two guys with one bullet, then I get shot at, I whirl around, and I kill this little bitch," he exults, loudly, but I calm him down. "I can do that. It's not hard."

"Excuse— Wait, Seunggil," he holds one ear of his headset. "I'm leaving, I'll come back tonight because y/n is here," he tells him goodbye. "Yeah, see you," he exits the game and discord but glances at me. "What did you dare to tell me?" he leaves his black and red gaming chair to tower me with his height, but I laugh. "I can do it too."

"You're funny," he discredits my words as if I would not be able to play well too, but since I am not here for that, I let a 'tch' out of my mouth and head back towards my bag. "Time for the massage, isn't it?" he does not wait before taking his t-shirt off and throws it on the bed, and he sits down near me. "I swear I'm not gonna do it."

"Yes, you are. You didn't draw it on that paper for nothing," he makes a point, so I do not refuse to accept it but get the stuff out. "I can't wait to see how it looks. Is it gonna stay on my skin even if I take a shower?"

"It should, for a few days," I induce even more joy, and I step in front of him. "I'm wearing sweatpants today, so it'll be easier," he gets up on his feet but walks past me to open a door behind me. "You need a towel, right?"

"Yes," I lay the drawings on the blanket, and Joonha comes back with what I needed. He hangs it on my shoulder and stays next to me, so I take the spray and already start with it.

"This brings back bad memories, uh?" he giggles but types on his screen. "It does. Get your arms away," I wait for him to let me do what I have to, and he slides his phone into a pocket of his dark grey sweatpants, so I spray his skin, wipe it, then get the lotion and do as I did last night but could not finish.

I rub the lotion all over his chest, but he takes his phone in one hand and types again. "Is this spot sensitive?" I push my finger on his nipple, but he twitches and throws my hand away to cover it. "Yes, it is. Don't do that, or I twist yours," he chuckles, seeming flustered. "You don't have the right to do that."