chapter 43 | Tied

"I want a kiss," he whispers against my skin, so I move up onto him and sit astride his lap to wrap my arms around his neck and look into his big brown eyes while he is touching me with his warm masculine hands. "Daddy wants a kiss?"

He bites his lips and smiles. "He does."

"See, you're already begging," I joke, knowing what I am leading this to with this type of sentence, and his tongue runs over his lips. "I'm not. It was actually not a request but an order. I just frame my sentences the right way."

"Then no kisses for you," I pull my arms away to move back, but his tough hands grip my waist and draw me in. "Are you sure?" he peeks down at my lips, his confidence and authority making me weak. "I think I am."

"Alright then," he shows indifference, and I regret my decision. "Well...you must not have wanted a kiss that much."

"What? Are you upset because I didn't beg?" he reads my mind, and I conceal my smile as much as possible to not expose myself. "No, but since you're mean, I'll burn the choker. Not the cat ears because you bought them, but the choker is mine, so I won't ever wear it anymore."

"It's fine. I'll use my belt or hand," he makes my entire body tingle, and my lips part. "Your— The belt won't work, and you'll have to keep your hand on the same spot all the time."

"I know how to tie a belt, and I'll get a sore arm if I have to, don't worry about that," he goes crazy and speaks more casually, going way further every new day. I do not even know what to say anymore, I laugh and look down at his chest which is revealed by the few opened buttons of his black shirt.

"Do you want me to wear the cat ears?" I look up into his eyes, which have not directed their attention anywhere else but on me since I got on his lap. "I do."

"Well, I won't then," I provoke him and overrule the risks, feeling oddly turned on whenever he looks at me, touches me, and talks to me that way. Let alone when I am on his lap and have his crotch right between my thighs.

He smirks, his stare intensely intimidating me. I drop my eyes to his lower stomach and toy with the strings of his silk pajama pants. For some reason, he remains silent and does not let a single word out, so I take this opportunity to annoy him and move the bottom of his shirt up, put his tattoos within sight, and pull on the strings to make a bow.

The movie being the only source of noise in the house, I look up at him after what I have done, his elbow staying on the back of the sofa to hold his head, he stares into my eyes but glances down to untie the bow. "It isn't done well."

"What's wrong with it? It was cute," I complain about him ruining it, and his eyes go down to my chest. "I want the same as this one," he heaves his hand up to the neck of my nightie and brushes it over my breast to touch the tiny bow. "I'm not good at making bows, so this won't be as perfect as this one," I grab the strings again, but this time, since he touched a sensitive spot of my body and teased me, I pretend to only focus on making the bow and give some rubbing over his pants.

"Am I doing good, Mister Jeon?" I tell the words he undeniably wants to hear. "Hmm. I'm not sure. Focus a little more."

"I am already, I can't be more focused than I am right now," I pass the back of my hand over his crotch, and his fingers undo what I did again. "The waistband is too tight."

I stare at him into the eyes with frustration. "I'm not doing it anymore," I cross my arms over my chest and refuse to give him what he is asking for. "I'm sorry?"

I lean over to speak in his face. "I am not doing this anymore, Mister Jeon," I cannot hold back from smiling, and he smirks. "Okay," he does not care or play but sets his eyes on the TV.