The Castle

The royal castle stood tall and proud inside the forest at the edge of the city, tall and mighty without compare. It carried a sense of mystery that draws people in.

With enough rooms to confuse even those with strong minds. So tall that you almost need to snap your neck to look up at the estate.

The turrets reach high up into the sky, coming close to the clouds. Under the bright moon and a sky full of star's lays a young girl.

Hot. So... so hot.

The room temperature was so high it made one breathless.

On a large, English-style bed, a woman sleeps soundly. A luxurious white blanket covers her clear, delicate body. Many drops of sweet fall down her pretty face, making her look drenched.

A light drop of sweet trails down her cheek, to rest at the corner of her mouth. The sweat covering her body has drenched the white blanket

A moan of discomfort escapes her lips.

"So hot... y-y-y".

Shi Xiao Nian (shi-shou-nee-en) has finally woken from her sleep.

Her eyes flicker opens to a luxurious room. A 14th century oil painting sways with her hazy vision.

Where the hell am I?

Her eyes travel over the room's expensive décor. A room is filled with too much furniture for its own good.

"Finally awake, are we?" a smooth masculine voice asks.

Shi Xiaoniao turns her eyes towards a young man sitting on an L shaped sofa in the corner of the freakishly large room. His long, thin fingers are gracefully twirling a glass of red wine. Eyes staring straight at her.

"W-Who a-are you-u? W-Why is it so-o hot-t?" Shi Xiaonian stutters out her words due to her mouth lacking moisture.  

How does anyone live in such hot conditions?

"If you didn't wake up, I would have put the temperature up to 88 degrees (190F) and hopefully cook you alive!" the tall man spits.

His voice and presents carry so much arrogance and power. This man was too terrifying for her liking. What did he mean by 'cook me alive'? 

Is he crazy?

Her mind is so messed but that she swears that the heat is messing with her senses. She hears the sound of movement, while wiping her forehead to get rid of the sweat.

After her eyes stop seeing blotches, she catches his falcon-like gaze on her.

The man is now directly in-front of the bed she lays upon. His spotless white shirt accentuates his tall and well postured physique. At his collar, three buttons remain open. Allowing clear view of his throat and high chest. His face was so handsome that it could make people choke. His features made him look like a carved stone, perfect and detailed. His dark eyes and brows shape his aura and face perfect, almost too perfect. Well you know what they say beauty with brains exists for the fortunate. Luckily for me, this guy seems like an idiot.

The room was hotter then hell and this guy was still not sweating. Is he a reptile, or something?

He looks young, definitely no older then 29.

But I couldn't help but think, I have seen him somewhere. Where have I seen him?

Due to her long-term occupational habits, Shi Xiaonian was a person whose mind easily wandered. As she pondered, she really did start staring at the man in a daze, but, very quickly, she came back to her senses.