Part 150 - Underlying Message

George: I'm not here to point fingers at someone. It's something I never wanted to do. Maybe I did have a bad relationship in the past and things didn't go as planned, but that's all in the past.

And how much we would like to forget about our past, it seems like it always catches up with all of us. But the past should not define us who we are right now.

No, it's something that shapes us into who we are in the present. We learn by our mistakes, our choices.

Even if those choices weren't made by you, but by someone else. Even how bad everything was in the past, you should always look forward in the time.

Who do we want to be next year? Who do we want to be in a couple of days? And even more important, who do we want to be today?

So, I don't want to set things straight about that article, because it doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't want to discuss the past anymore. I want to look forward to the bright future.

Looking forward to the days where we are able to make new choices with the knowledge we gathered from our past mistakes.

And we all should look forward. Let the past be. The past will always be the past. You can't change it anymore.

However, the future is completely in our hands and is ready to be shaped like we want it to be. So, let's shape it the way we would like to live it, without thinking about the past too much.

Let the future be the only thing on our mind.

*George puts gently his phone down and looks at you*

George: It felt like you were trying to tell me something

*You put your hands on top of your laptop*

*It's weird to hear your own words being read out loud by someone else*

Y/n: Maybe it was a message for you as well... You let the past define you. You're not the same person as a year ago, George. The accident back then, doesn't decide who you are today or in the future. You have to let it go. Let the past be

*George looks down*

George: But it's hard to forget about it...

Y/n: Don't you think I know that feeling? Yet, we shouldn't forget about the past completely. We should learn of it. We should accept it and move on as a better version of ourselves

George: How are you able to put words like this so beautifully together...?