Part 142 - Issues to Deal With

*You frown*

Y/n: What did you overhear?

George: Well, it was confirmed yesterday as well

Y/n: You completely lost me. What's going on?

*He moves a bit in his chair and looks at his hands first*

*Like he's trying to gather some strength to tell it*

George: But I need to hear it from you

Y/n: George just tell it. Hear what...?

*You already feel this is going the wrong direction. What did he hear?*

George: Is it true? Did you and Lando kiss? Is it true about him being the cause of the panic attack?

*Of course he knows. Everyone found out during that lunch thing of Alex*

*Why didn't you realize this earlier?*

Y/n: I... Yes, it's true...

George: Which part is true?

Y/n: Both...

*George shakes his head and looks down at his empty plate in front of him*

*But he stays remarkable silent. He just keeps looking at the plate*

Y/n: That kiss... I didn't expect it to happen at all... But I pushed him away as soon as I realized what we were doing.

George: We weren't official or anything Y/n... You don't have to justify yourself to me. It's not like you owe me anything

Y/n: Then why do I feel the urge to explain everything to you George? I don't want this to get into our way.

*George rubs with his hand in his face*

George: Why can't we just keep going up in a steady line? Why does something always throw us a couple of steps back?

Y/n: I don't know...

George: I've got so many questions for you, but I think you have many for me too

Y/n: I do, but we'll be here for some more days, so there'll be enough time. We should not pressure each other

*He leans forward*

George: But I don't want to start every day up here with the knowledge we have some more issues to deal with. Can't we just fill in all the blanks tonight? Just so the last days in the cabin will be free and careless...?

*It sounds like an amazing idea, but you're afraid. Afraid of his questions*

*Will you be able to answer every question he has about Liam? Because you're pretty sure there will be some questions about him*

George: Okay, you obviously don't like the idea...

*And he leans back on his chair again*

Y/n: No, it's not that... I'm just afraid I won't be able to answer every question you have

George: I don't know if I'm able either, but it's worth the try right?

*You nod slowly*

Y/n: Yeah, you're right...

*He waits a few seconds, coughs a bit and start speaking softly*

George: This thing with Lando... Do you have feelings for him...?