Part 132 - One Look

George: I was not. My mind was in a bad place after the accident of Anna. I couldn't even bear the thought of going to her grave back in England. A year had passed and I never went there. Never. I hadn't even paid a visit to her family. Even when they knew we were dating in secret.

*You see how he's struggling with his words, but also how bad he wants to tell you. He wants to explain it all to you*

George: So after the first weekend with you, I went back to England for a couple of days to put all of that straight. I went to the grave and spent a whole evening with her family...

Y/n: How did the family respond to your visit...?

*He smiles sadly*

George: Her mom was shocked at first when she opened the door and saw me standing there with flowers. But after a few seconds she started crying and hugged me for a couple of minutes straight. At that moment I knew they needed that last bit of closure of me too....

Y/n: But you needed the closure as well...

*George nods slowly and squeezes your hands quickly*

George: But without meeting you, we both wouldn't have had this closure. It was all because of you. So don't be afraid of not knowing if you're able to be there for me. Because one look of you is already enough

*You stare in his eyes and notice some tears in them as well. Just as you feel tears in your eyes*

*He moves his head a bit closer to yours*

George: You're all that I need in my life Y/n...

Y/n: I need you too...

*Kissing scene*

*You two spend one more hour in the hotel room, just enjoying each other's company, but decide after it that it's time to get some breakfast*

*While you're taking a shower, George sends Max a message, as promised last night*

George Russell:
We're going to have breakfast in fifteen minutes. Do you want to join?

Max Verstappen:
Yes, of course! Shall I ask the hotel to serve some breakfast in the VIP bar upstairs?

The lobby is already filled with photographers...

George Russell:
That would be perfect. Let me know if it's possible

*It takes a couple of minutes before George receives another message*

Max Verstappen:
In fifteen minutes breakfast will be served upstairs

George Russell:
Perfect!

Max Verstappen:
How is she doing?

George Russell:
Quite well to be honest. But I think it will hit her when she leaves these surroundings and is on her own

Max Verstappen:
Yes, I think so too... We'll talk about the next step during breakfast

Because I don't want her to leave on her own. Not after all of this

George Russell:
Me neither... We'll figure something out. See you in a bit, Max

*Suddenly there's a knock on the door*

*George locks his phone and gets up from the couch to walk over to the door*

*But when he opens it and sees the face of the person who knocked, the anger starts to rush inside of him again*

Lando: Hey...