Part 42 - Nervous

*You're standing behind a little wall backstage*

*The press conference is happening and it's almost time for Max to sit on the chair*

*Your heart is racing, your hands are sweaty and you feel like you get no air*

*Are you really going to do this?*

*You walk around nervously*

Max: It's going to be fine Y/n. You can do this

*You look at him, but you feel tears behind your eyes. Eventhough you know you really have to do this, it still feels so scary*

Max: Oh sis, come here

*Max wraps his arms around you and rubs with his hand over your back*

Max whispers: Are you sure you want to do this? You can still back out if you want

Y/n whispers: I have to. I have no choice Max. Who knows what they would dig up about me if I don't expose myself?

*Max lets you go and looks at you, but he keeps his hands on your shoulders*

*You hear someone saying 'thank you' and then Pierre walks into you and Max*

Pierre: Hey! What are you doing here Y/n?

Max: It's my turn now. I'll nod when it's time okay?

*You nod slowly and Max walks to the chair in the spotlight where he sits down to face all the race questions*

*Your heart won't slow down and you feel nauseous*

Pierre: Y/n? What's going on?

Y/n: I... I.. Did you see...?

Pierre: Slow down. Take a deep breath

*You do as he says*

Y/n: They posted a picture online of me and George and I have no choice anymore

Y/n: I have to tell the world who I am, before they dig up all my dirt from my past

*Pierre gets a bottle of water from behind him and holds it up in front of you*

Pierre: Here, drink some water. Everything will be fine

Pierre: I know it's scary right now, but I know you'll kill it.

Pierre: I just have to ask. It's George isn't it? He's THE one?

*You look into his eyes*

Y/n: Yes...

Pierre: Oh god...

Y/n: You can't-

Pierre: Tell anyone, I know. But we'll talk about that later. Now you have to focus on yourself in this very moment.

*You look beside you and see Max answering a question*

Pierre: I think you got like five minutes until the questions are done. Anything you would like to do before you make your entrance?

Pierre: Run to the bathroom? Call someone? Text someone?

*You shake your head*

Y/n: No, I have to do it on my own...