Part 47 - Realization

*The next morning you get up early*

*You tossed and turned around all night because of your talk with Max*

*He is so protective over you, but you finally understand a little why*

*You get dressed and put a little note down for Max, saying you're going downstairs to get some breakfast. You put your phone next to it, to prove him you're not reading the articles*

*While you're walking to the elevator, you keep thinking about last night*

*You two always had each other*

*Especially when mom got sick and dad who left home all day because he couldn't handle seeing mom like that, you and Max always leaned on each other*

*You were the little one and Max got you through it all, even while he had to succeed in his karting days to get to Formula One, one day*

*And then the stuff with Liam...*

*He was the only one who got between you and Max, fucked it all up by entering and leaving your life again and again*

*No wonder why Max is so protective. He doesn't want to lose you again. He wants to keep you in his life...*

*You get a cup of tea and sit down at a table in the corner in the back. The same one where you sat with Lando last time*

George: Hey, you're up already?

Y/n: Yes, I am...

*He notices you getting emotional and sits down next to you*

George: It's okay Y/n. You know you can tell me whatever is on your mind, right?

*George grabs your hand*

Y/n: Everything is just getting too much for me right now...

*A tear is leaving your eye*

*George stays quiet and keeps looking at you, waiting for you to tell more*

Y/n: I got into a fight with Max after the movie night last night. And it wasn't just a fight...

Y/n: He's so fucking protective over me all the time. He doesn't give me space and keeps looking at everything I do

Y/n: But the weird part is.... 

Y/n: I do understand him now

George: You do?

Y/n: Yes

*You put your other hand over George's and yours*

*Tears are starting to fall down your face*

Y/n: Max and I had a tough youth George. We only had each other and always had each other backs

Y/n: And I'm telling you this because you have to understand me...

Y/n: He'll always be like this. So whatever this is between us or what we are going to be in the future, you won't only get me.

Y/n: It's a package deal. You'll get Max as well

*George removes some of the tears on your cheek*

George: Even if I would get ten brothers like Max in the deal, I would still take it. 

George: You're one of a kind Y/n. I wouldn't let you go