Part 127 - Going Back

*Max appears in the door opening and just leans against the door frame, while looking at you and George*

*George rubs gently and slowly with his thumb over your hand, letting you know he's there, but also letting you know it's okay to sleep*

*Max crosses his arms and just looks at the two of you. He realizes you let him in*

*The first one after everything that happened. George should've done at least something right*

*Otherwise you wouldn't have let him in*

*George looks behind him and notices Max standing*

George whispers: She fell asleep

*Max nods and walks into the room where he puts a chair next to George and sits down*

Max whispers: She feels safe

*George nods*

*And then they just sit there in silence*

*After some last examinations a couple of hours later, the doctors release you from the hospital*

*You have to take it easy, but you are free to go wherever you want. You're even allowed to go on a plane, as long as it doesn't give you any kind of stress*

*With a heavy silence in between you all, Max drives the three of you back to the hotel*

*Your hotel room is sealed because of the police investigation, so it looks like you have to stay the night at your brother's room again*

*Max gives you support as you struggle to get out of the car at the hotel*

*Of course the press already found out about the events of this evening, so they're already standing in front of the ready. Ready to take some pictures of you*

*George quickly takes off his jacket and holds it in front of you as you're walking to the main entrance*

*This way no one can see your face and they can't take any pictures of you*

*Once you're standing in the elevator, George removes the jacket*

George: Are you okay?

*You nod*

*Max presses a button and the elevator starts to move*

*You look at the buttons and immediately you think back of the buttons you tried to reach a year back*

*Goosebumps start to raise all over your body and you look anxiously at them*

Max: It's okay Y/n. It's just an elevator. We're here next to you

Y/n whispers: I know...

*A beep sounds through the little space, letting you know you've arrived at the right level*

*George walks quietly down the hallway with you and Max*

*Once you're standing in front of the door and while Max is trying to open it, George looks at you*

George: Are you sure you'll be okay this night?

Y/n: I will. Don't worry

*George nods and looks at the floor*

George: You're always welcome in my room. Just so you know

Y/n: Thanks George, but I think it's a better idea to stay with Max this night

Max: It's your choice Y/n. If you would rather stay with George, I wouldn't stop you

*You look surprised at your brother*

Y/n: Do you really mean this?

Max: I do. I just want you to feel alright

*You're astonished. You never expected this from your brother. When did he accept George? When did he change his opinion about him?*

*What did you miss?* 

Y/n: I think... I think I would like to stay with George...

*Max nods slowly, while he takes a look at the floor*

Max: Then I'll walk you to his hotel room