Part 123 - Spiral Down

*George hits his steering wheel hard as he's stuck in traffic*

George: Fuck!

*His wrist is still hurting, but it only gets worse*

*He knows something is terribly wrong*

*One minute. He'll wait one minute and if the pain only gets worse, he'll start running to the hotel. Even though it's still two kilometres away*

*He tries to figure out a different way to get to the hotel by car, but he's surrounded by other cars. He has nowhere to go*

*Another strike of pain goes through his wrist, but this time the pain holds on. It doesn't fade away like it normally does*

George: Fuck it!

*He quickly grabs his keys and mobile phone*

*Then he leaves his car and starts to run*

*While he's running, he dials a phone number on his phone. When the person picks up, George doesn't even give him the chance to say hello*

📞 George:
Call the security of the hotel immediately. Something is terribly wrong with Y/n and she's back in her hotel room right now

📞 Pierre:
Whoah, what is going on George? Where are you? Wait, are you running?

📞 George:
Yes, I'm running right now. I got stuck in traffic. Something isn't right with Y/n, Pierre. I don't know why, but I've got this feeling that Liam has reached out to her again

📞 Pierre:
Understood. I'll give them a call right away

📞 George:
Yes, please! And call Max too! He needs to get here as soon as possible as well!

📞 Pierre:
Okay, I will. Keep running mate!

*The phone call ends and George starts running even faster*

*People start to shout at him, but he doesn't care. All he wants is to get to the hotel*

*He needs to know what's going on back there. Why are you hurting that much?*

-  - Back in  the hotel room - - 

*You start to feel dizzy and things start to turn around and zoom in and out*

*Liam gets closer to you and investigates your face*

Liam: I think it's working

Joe: Perfect. Then let's finish this

*They're both standing in front of you with their arms crossed*

Joe: So, Y/n. We just need to make sure you're not going to talk to the police. You see, you're the only loose end that's left and that's actually still alive

*Things keep spinning around and you want it to stop. What is this kind of stuff they put into the water?*

*Joe keeps on talking, but you don't really listen to his words*

Joe: We thought we had fixed the problem by the article, but someone didn't do their homework properly

*Liam looks offended at Joe*

Liam: They were the first one who said yes to the article, so don't blame me

Joe: Sometimes you're just stupid Liam. However, we thought no one would believe you anymore after that article. Not even the police. But too bad you went against us. That was a bad decision, wasn't it Y/n?

*You nod slowly. Please make this stop. This drug doesn't mix well with fear*

*It only makes you more afraid of what's to come, which makes you spiral down even faster*

*Oh please, let this nightmare end*

Liam whispers: It's okay. This will be over soon, sweetie

*There is this black hole you see. You feel you're being dragged into it, so slowly you close your eyes*

Joe: Stay fucking awake!