Part 122 - The Substance

*You clench your teeth. No way you'll tell them your safe place. Scotland is yours*

*But when you stay silent, Joe puts more pressure with the point of the knife on your skin*

Liam: Please tell me where you have been Y/n. I don't want you to be injured when we're going on a beautiful trip together...

*You refuse to tell them. You don't care what they would do to you. Injure you, rape you or even murder you. You just don't care anymore*

*Everything already has been too much. Maybe you were destined to end like this*

*To be found by another person, just like back then in the elevator. Only they will find you dead this time...*

Joe: Speak Y/n

*He puts more and more pressure on your skin and a drop of blood starts to form at your arm*

*Of course it hurts, but you'll do everything it needs to make sure they won't get to you*

Liam: Y/n?

*But then Joe turns the knife a bit and the pain gets real as he creates a cut on your arm*

Y/n: Jeez!

Joe: A simple answer Y/n. One simple answer and this will stop

*A little bit more pressure and you know you can't handle it much longer*

Y/n: Suriname! I've been in Suriname okay?!

*Liam looks doubtfully at you*

Liam: You hate hot countries. You're lying. You would never go there

*You look in front of you. Fuck, he doesn't believe you...*

Liam: But also really smart. We would have never searched for you back there

Y/n: Who said I was dumb?

*Joe slaps you in the face*

Joe: Don't joke around Y/n. You'll only speak when we ask you something

Y/n: So now I talk, and it's still not good enough? You guys are hard to please

*He hits you again and you move your head along with the movement. You squeeze your eyes and bite your lip*

*Okay, maybe it's indeed not a good idea to talk too much*

Liam: I've got a better idea, Joe

*You open your eyes and notice how Liam is walking to a bag in the middle of the room*

*He gets a small pink pill from the bag and stirs it in a glass of water,  which was still standing on the table*

Joe: Perfect. Hold her tight, Liam

*Liam gives the glass filled with the substance to Joe, and walks back to hold you tight*

*Everything inside of you tightens because of the fear. They're going to drug you.

*Again*

*The shaking gets worse and the fear is building up inside of you. What will they do to you this time?*