Part 147 - Delivery

*The next couple of days you spend every minute together with George*

*It's not like you had a choice since you're alone with him, but still*

*You play boardgames with him, which he always loses*

*Go on little hikes in the mountains, but always paying attention to your injuries*

*You two laugh, make fun of each other, but you also get to know him so much better*

*Back in the paddock there was always something that came in between. And here?*

*Here it's just you and him. You can totally focus on each other*

*Just the first night was quite intense with the honest questions and answers*

*Once you two arrived back at the cabin, you cuddled up in one chair and kept talking all evening*

*Every blank space you had and every move he made the past two weeks, were discussed. But not only his, also yours*

*All the little lies, the little misunderstandings, but also all the secrets are finally gone*

*There is almost nothing standing in between you and George anymore*

*You're sitting in the chair in front of the French doors again, when there's a knock at the front door*

Y/n: I'll get it George!

*You get up from the chair and walk to the door, which you open to see a delivery man standing*

Delivery man: Miss Verstappen?

Y/n: Yes, that's me

Delivery man: Perfect. I've got a package for you. Could you sign here, please?

*A package...? From who...?*

*Your mind leads straight to Liam. It's not from him, right...?*

Y/n: I'm sorr, but may I ask which kind of package?

Delivery man: Of course! It's a suitcase. Your brother sent it...?

*He points at a suitcase a few meters away*

Y/n: Oh my! It's here?

*You quickly sign the paper and walk down the little stairs to grab your own suitcase*

Y/n: Thank you very much!

Delivery man: You're welcome! Have a nice day Miss!

Y/n: You too Sir! You too!

*You lift up your suitcase and take it inside as the van of the delivery express drives back to the road*

*Once you're inside, George walks up to you*

George: Who was that?

Y/n: A delivery man. Max sent me my suitcase. I guess the police finally released it from their investigation

George: Here, let me

*He takes the suitcase from you*

George: Where would you like to have it?

Y/n: The bedroom would be perfect

George: The uhm... The guest bedroom or mine?

*He looks insecure at you*

*The past days you always spent the night at George's room, but all your stuff is in the guest bedroom*

*You never took the step to move everything to his room*

*It made it feel so... official?*

George: It.. It was just a question. You don't have to...