Part 89 - The Elevator Story

*You keep silent, not knowing what to say*

Lando: My god...

*He sighs and looks hopelessly around him*

*Then he turns around and starts to walk away*

Y/n: Lando wait

*He stops walking and you catch up with him again*

Y/n: It wasn't you

Lando: I can read your face Y/n. It was me. I know it.

Y/n: Lando it wasn't you

Lando: Then please tell me the truth! What the fuck happened?!

Y/n: Flashbacks are what happened

Lando: Flashbacks?

Y/n: Yes. Flashbacks

Lando: But how?

*You bite your lip. So this is it. Do you really have to explain it all?*

*Explain it all to Lando?*

Y/n: It's... Difficult.

*You decide to stick to the elevator story, just like you told Max back in the bathroom*

Y/n: Something happened in an elevator in my past. I'm not going to explain all of that, but there was something that triggered flashbacks of it when I went back up alone after you left yesterday. And I panicked

Lando: And Liam?

Y/n: He was in the flashback, but happened to be on my hotel floor in real life as well...

*Lando stays quiet for a bit, thinking about what you just told him*

Lando: So if I had just stayed with you... None of this would've happened...?

*You shake your head*

Y/n: It would've happened anyways Lando

Lando: But if I had just stayed with you... You wouldn't have been alone up there... I could've calmed you down...

Y/n: No Lando... The only person who is able to calm me down in such a situation is Max. It wouldn't have made a difference if you had stayed with me...

*You look at the sky, which is getting darker since it's late in the afternoon*

*You know you can't tell Lando the truth. You don't want him to feel guilty*

*Maybe this is a secret you have to keep for the rest of your life*

*If he ever finds out his kiss was the reason of your panic attack, it will make him feel guilty as hell*

*It would destroy him*