Part 146 - Precious

*He pulls you towards him and wraps his arms around you*

*You do the same and dig your face into his jacket, where you can smell his scent*

*The sound of his heartbeat brings you back to your senses*

George whispers: I don't think I would've ever been able to stay away from you

*You smile against his chest*

Y/n whispers: Me neither

*You feel how he backs out a bit, but keeps holding you close*

*So you move your head back to have a view at his face again*

*He moves one of his hands to your face and rubs gently with his finger over you cheek*

George: You shouldn't be crying anymore Y/n

*You smile*

Y/n: I can't help it

*George removes the tears at both sides, but doesn't put his hand back on your lower back*

*He leaves it on your cheek where he moves a bit back and forth with his thumb*

George whispers: You're so precious...

Y/n whispers: But so are you... Maybe that's why fate put us together...

*A little smile appears on his face and he moves a bit forwards with his face*

*You notice his eyes going down to your lips, but they quickly find their way back up to your eyes again*

*The tip of your noses touch each other and you can feel his warm breath on your cold skin*

*George wants to move closer, but you stay back, just enough to let your noses keep touching each other*

*You want to enjoy this for a little longer*

*His warm breath. This look in his eyes*

*One of his hands on your lower back and one on your cheek*

*But then he moves his hand to the back of your head and intertwines his fingers with your hair*

*Only instead of crashing his lips on yours, he moves his head slowly to the left and right*

*He's playing with you*

*But god damn, it's working so well*

*You know you can't resist it anymore. His lips on yours is all you need right now*

*You don't want to play any longer. You need it*

*Now*

*Kissing scene*