Part 38 - The wrong question

*Together with Max, you walk through the entrance of the paddock, the next day*

*The press is all over you again and keep asking who you are*

*You remember the words of George and keep on walking. Thank God you're wearing your cap and sunglasses again*

*It still hurts he didn't send you a reply. Nothing. Why didn't he send you one simple text letting you know where he was at?*

*Now you had to worry about him for three whole days... *

*When you're around fifty meters away from the Red Bull Treehouse, you hear someone calling you from behind*

Y/n: Oh hi Lando!

*Max looks at both of you*

Max: I'll go to the Treehouse for the meeting. See you later Y/n?

Y/n: Yes, I'll come up in a second

*Max leaves*

Y/n: So how is the guy without any guts doing?

Lando: Don't blame me. Your brother is really scary okay? I don't think he will ever agree with us doing drinks

Y/n: Oh c'mon, I expected more from you. At least one try

Lando: Believe me, I went through a hundred of scenarios in my mind of me asking your brother, but it always ended up badly

Y/n: And still no guts...

Daniel: Lando are you coming? Zak is waiting for us!

Y/n: Your duty calls

Lando: I still want to have that drink with you. Just wait and see, okay?

Lando: This game between us isn't ending yet

*He turns around and leaves you standing, watching him entering the place of McLaren*

*You walk further to the Treehouse, but hear someone calling your name again*

George: Y/n!

*You see him running towards you, but you keep on walking*

George: Wait!

*He catches up with you and stands still in front of you, so you can't walk any further*

George: Hey what's wrong? Why do you keep walking?

Y/n: What's wrong? You ask me what's wrong?!

Y/n: That's the question I should ask! What the hell is wrong with you?!

Y/n: We shared one of the most amazing nights together and then you just disappear?!

Y/n: No text, no call, nothing?!

Y/n: Just no George.

*You try to step aside and want to walk away, but he moves quickly in front of you again*

George: I want to explain, but I can't...

Y/n: You can't? You gave me three days filled with soulmate pain and then you tell me you can't explain?

Y/n: What happened to the "I'll shout your name all over the place if something is wrong?" huh?

George: Y/n...

Y/n: If you want this to work, you have to talk to me George. You can't just walk into my life and walk away from it again without saying a word

Y/n: I've been through some shit too, you remember? I can't handle this as well

George: I know, because I've felt the pain in my wrist as well during these days

George: I wanted to call you so fucking many times, but I just couldn't okay?

George: I couldn't...