Part 33 - The morning after

*You wake up from the sunshine in your room*

*Slowly you open your eyes, but the light is so bright*

*Too much alcohol. Again*

*Your thoughts go back to last night, but your heart skips a beat by the memory of George and you kissing and cuddling in this room*

*You quickly turn around and see an empty bed. No one is here?*

*But where did George go?*

*Then you notice a little sticky note at the headboard of the bed*

I'm sorry Y/n, but I had to go to a few appointments. I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peacefully while you were sleeping. It was a great night with you ❤️

*You can't help it, but your heart melts a little bit. He's way too cute*

*A yawn escapes your mouth and you turn around again to take a look at your phone*

Carlos🌶️
I found Lando. He was sitting drunk on the sidewalk in front of the club.

He's going to have a major hungover, but he's fine

*Fuck, you forgot about Lando! Was he able to keep it a secret while he was drunk?*

Y/n
I'm sorry! I just saw your texts. I'm really glad he's okay!

*Then a text of Max is coming in*

Max🦁🧡
Do you want to grab some lunch together? Kelly is still not feeling well, so she's going to bed again

Y/n
Yes, it's fine by me. Meet in the lobby in half an hour?

Max🦁🧡
Perfect. See you there!

*You scroll through your contacts and decide to send George a message as well*

Y/n
Hey! Too bad you had to leave, but I hope you made it on time to your appointments. I had a lovely night as well! :)

Do you have some time to meet later today?

*You put your phone away and get out of bed to get ready for the lunch with Max*

*Of course you're way too early, so you just sit in the lobby, waiting for Max*

*Then you notice an orange cap somewhere in the back*

*Lando!*

*Before you can even think about it, you already start walking over to him*

Y/n: Lando, is it you?

Lando: I'm sorry I'm not giving autographs today. Just leave me alone please.

Y/n: That's a shame, I really wanted one

*Lando looks at you*

Lando: Oh hey! It's you!

Y/n: Yes it's me. How are you doing? I heard you got pretty drunk last night

Lando: Hmm yeah, let's say it wasn't the greatest night....