The hands that were once covering minji, were now trying to push him away. She thought about screaming for yoongi but something in her didn't let her. Was it fear? Was the fear Jimin casting on her the reason she couldn't call for help?

Jimin looked down at the hands-on his chest... what was this feeling?

The warmish, smaller hands, against his beating heart... why was he feeling so weak...

"What are you doing..." Jimin asked as he felt his heart start to beat a little faster.

"W-what? Getting off. Please!" Minji managed to speak, well more like a squeak.

"Did you do something to my heart?" Jimin asked, ignoring minjis's pleases. His grip started to loosen. Still tight but not as it was before.

"No! Please go!" Minji struggled more and Jimin got even closer. If that was even possible.

Her legs could feel the rough scales of his fin, the feeling was not pleasant to her. But for him, he felt like he was on cloud nine.

Why were her simple touches affecting him so much? She had to have done something to him... there was no way Jimin would be feeling like this if she didn't do anything. Right?
Yea of course... this morning, his feelings were the total opposite of now. So why?

"Minji...I'm going to do something to get this feeling out of my chest, it's the only way I can think of. This is your fault. Remember that," Jimin lowly stated.

Minji started to struggle more, fearing the worse.

Minji thought her agony was over when she didn't feel jimins tight grip on her shoulders but the same agony came back when she felt his cold hands on her face. Holding it in place as he came closer and closer until his lips were on hers.

Minji was in shock, eyes wide.
Her hands stayed on his chest, with no strength to give any more pushes towards him.

She didn't move until he finally backed away from her face. It wasn't where she wanted him, she wanted him on the other side of the pond at least but this was a start?

"Minji, it's not working. It's making it worse... what did you do?" Jimin asked. Glaring into her eyes.

"Jimin- Jimin I didn't do anything. Please-" her words cut off once again with Jimin forcing his lips on hers.

This time longer and harder than the last.

It wasn't long until Jimin started to realizing minji wasn't kissing him back. He pulled back, face full with an offended expression.

"I-" Jimin wasn't able to finish due to the sound of yoongi walking toward the window.

With a quick kiss, Jimin splashed back into the water.

"Minji! Come on! I'm getting worried!" Yoongi called down, looking for minji in the night.

"C-coming yoongi!" Minji called back, quickly to see if Jimin was still around, thankfully, he seemed to be long gone.

Good. She didn't want to be harassed anymore.

Getting dried and dressed quickly and picking up all the things she had on the rock, she sprinted up the tall stairs and into the warm house.

"Hi," she gets out a nervous giggle.

Yoongi smiled a little before taking her old clothes, towel, and basket.
"Hi.. was your bath nice? You took a while," yoongi said before walking away, minji following.

"Uh... Yes! Just a little cold!" Minji lied and gave a fake smile. Yoongi wasn't looking so he wouldn't know, well she thought he wouldn't. He's pretty smart.