Chapter 20 (Part One): I Won't let Them Destroy Me

I didn't say a word, not until I was shoved with the butt of a hilt. I let out a groan and then was kicked behind my knees. I fell down and attempted to brace myself, but my hands were tied. I rolled to the side to avoid being stepped on by the large figure towering above me.

"What do you want with me?" I croaked, realizing my mistake.

"You stupid girl," the voice seemed familiar but I didn't want to dwell on it. It wasn't Peter or Felix, I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted Peter here. "What do I want with you?"

A sarcastic laugh echoed through the trees, but it was canceled out by the breeze. "I want to make you suffer. I want to make you pay. I want to make you mine."

My eyes grew wide, and if my heart wasn't beating as fast as it already was, I'm pretty sure I would've felt it beat out of my chest.

The same cackle filled my ears again and I couldn't help but cringe. The figure bent down and gripped my arms, he pulled me upward. He was about to set me on my feet when I pulled back and swung my legs. They wrapped around his neck and I squeezed my thighs together. His big, brute like hands wrapped around my neck and pulled me off of him. I tried to run, but he grabbed my waist and held me back.

He turned me around to face him, but I couldn't make out his features. He laughed again and pushed me back really hard. Instead of hitting ground, I heard twigs snapping and before I knew what was happening I was rolling down a tunnel that led to an underground room.
I rolled upright and looked around me. The room was lit and only until I saw my reflection did I realize how. Fragments of mirrors lined the room, all aimed up towards an opening in the ground which seemed to perfectly align with the full moon. The light reflected off the mirrors, casting eerie glows on the figures in the room. It created a morbid mosaic.

I thought I was alone until the sound of boots crunching on dirt filled my ears. A large hand gripped the back of my head, pulling at the roots of my hair. "THIS is what happens when you disobey orders. THIS is what happens when you TRUST easily."
I closed my eyes as the hand yanked my neck in the direction behind me. I didn't want to see what lay there. I didn't want to see what was happening because of me. I pressed my lips tight to keep myself from letting out sobs. I will not let them destroy me, I will not let them-

I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it.
It wasn't one, or two, but three people I loved. Tied up, bloodied, and bodies limp. There was one person I didn't expect to see. The only person I believed was going to get me out of this mess.