|𝟰𝟬| 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼

Start from the beginning

I look back at Man Bun, watching as Althea points at his eyes. I swear to god if she's complimenting him I'm gonna combust.

"Do me a favor." I glance down at Sophia who for whatever reason still is standing next to me.

"It'll cost yah." She rubs her hands together.

"If you don't do it ima tell your mom that you pinched me." I say.

Sophia furrows her eyebrows. "But I didn't-

"Says who?" I raise my eyebrow.

She stares at me with a shocked expression. "Ooo you got me good." she grumbles. I smirk.

"Now, go get your moms coffee and spill it all over Man Bun. Accidentally." I add quotes to the end.

She crosses her arms, looking at Man Bun. "Okay...but if I get in trouble it's your fault."

"Okay." I don't give a fuck.

I watch as she walks quickly over to her moms table who's still on the phone. She swipes the cup of coffee off the table quickly when her moms looking out the window. She starts walking as if she's on a secret mission towards Althea and Man Bun.

It's actually interesting to watch her trip over her feet and watch as the cup of coffee tips over and spills all over Man Buns back.

Man Bun gasps, stepping back and in the process, grabbing Althea's arm. She winced, panic filling her eyes as she stares at that spot on her arm. I know exactly why she looks scared.

I'm across the coffee shop in 2 seconds and I grab Man Buns collar so hard that he stumbles to me as I yank him towards the door.

"Hey, dude! What are you doing!?"  He asks as I drag him outside and throw him away from me and out on to the sidewalk.

"Talk to her again or touch her, and I'll kill you." I clench my jaw.

He looks scared shitless as he raises his eyebrows and then his hands as if surrendering. "I was just trying to get her number-"

"She has enough numbers." I say plainly, already turning around and opening the door again.

I hear a quiet "what?" as I step back inside.

My eyes immediately land on Althea who's kneeling down in front of Sophia who must have fell over somehow.

I walk over to them. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I ask, examining Althea's arm.

She shakes her head. "No...it's fine. But Sophia almost got hurt. Maybe we should get her some ice-"

"She's fine." I say.

Sophia purses her lips. "But-"

"Your fine. Go away." I wave towards her mom.

Althea stands up and glares at me. "Why are you being so mean? What's wrong with you? Is it something you ate? Do you have a fever?" She touches my forehead. I don't move her hand because she's touching me. I love it when she touches me.

I shake my head. "No...what was Man Bun talking about anyway."

She tilts her head. "What pray tell are you talking about, Tater Tot."

"Steve. He was flirting with you, wasn't he." I look down.

"Why on earth would he flirt with me? I have you." I glance back up at her and she nods, oblivious as always.

"That doesn't mean he can't...never mind. C'mere." I grab her hand and start pulling her towards the unisex bathroom, going around the big puddle of coffee. I open the door to the bathroom and lock the door behind me.