Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)

Start from the beginning

'Hyung Don't worry. I'll drop her while going to my home.'

'Ah really! You are the best boy I've ever seen.'

Scoups tapped dino's shoulder too.

'And y/n Don't worry about them. They are just jealous.'

'Okay.'

Now you also realized how to deal this drunk guy. You just have to answer assuring him.

'Okay go safely then.'

(Here's a picture of drunk talkative seungcheol)

'Yes. Let's go then. Chan will take y/n. You Don't worry at all.'

Jeonghan told dragging Scoups's hand.

'The weather feels nice jeonghanah.'

'Yes it is.'

You saw them getting on jeonghan's bike while you were walking with Dino for your way.

He looked back to wave at you. You didn't wave him back and were walking holding your bag ribbon. The tulip from scoups was still in your hand.

'You walk so slowly y/n.'

'Oh yes.. no you actually walk fast.

Again a moment of silence as Dino doesn't like to talk much when there's only two people. You said again

'Dino I can go alone. It's just 7. No problem.'

'Ah yes you surely can go alone. But scoups hyung will ask me about this later though he is drunk. So let's just drop you then I'll go.'

Dino slowed his pace as you said.

.
.
.
Who is calling in the early morning? You thought hearing the ringtone. You were still on your bed. You like to stay in the bed for a long time when it's weekend.

'Hello!'

'Y/n! I'm lily. Good morning!'

'Ahh good morning. How are you?'

'I'm fine. Were you sleeping?'

'Um yes. What happened?'

'Ah y/n, actually today we will go for a visit to the orphanage. So can you come before 9.'

'What? It's the day?'

You totally forgot about today's plan with Choi family. You jumped from the bed.

'Yeah y/n it's Sunday. Can you come?'