Second Nature

HERO

My eyes flutter open slowly but I'm met with almost complete darkness. Slowly, I lift my head and tap my phone, seeing it reads 4:02am. I have no idea why I'm up so early. I should still be asleep, my alarm's only set for 7am as is Jo's from our conversation last night. I roll back over and curl myself around her, my lips attaching to her shoulder.

"Hmm... That feels nice," I pull her tighter to me, my arms curling around her waist. I didn't expect her to be awake at this time.

"You're awake?" She hums, nodding softly as my hand splays out on her smooth, flat belly. Pushing back into me, she curves her hips against me, pressing in just the right area to cause a stir in my boxers.

"Seemingly so... And so are you," she backs right into me, waking all of me up. I rise above her gently, looking down at her as she turns her head, looking over her shoulder. Even in the dark, I can find the ocean blues I'm openly willing to drown in with such ease. Dipping my head, I join my lips to hers, pulling her flush against me. I want her. Even at this early, dark hour, I want her. All of her.

I feel her hand come up to rest on my cheek, her warmth radiating through me as mine slowly slides down her stomach, south of her belly button and into her beyond short shorts. They're so short I questioned why she even bothered wearing them, then she reminded me Mila might come in and she didn't want her seeing her bottom-half naked. I, however, wouldn't say no to that, at all.

A low gasp falls from her between our lips as I cup her bare mound, pushing down with my middle finger to gently part her folds. I'm surprised to find she's already ready for me. Swollen and soaked.

"I wanted you last night but someone decided to fall asleep on me," she giggles, pushing her hips back into me again. I feel her gently move against me, brushing in all the right areas.

"I do apologise, skipper. I'm all yours," how she uses the words I've used so many times with her against me sends shockwaves straight to my length. I can feel myself straining painfully in my boxers, reaching out for her and her warmth. Her arm reaches behind and between us and gently runs across my length. My head drops forward and a sigh with her name sinks into the heavy air between us both. She continues to rub me softly through my boxers before her hand comes to the waistband which she slowly starts to push down. And let's face it, who the fuck am I to stop her?

It only seems fair in my eyes that I do exactly the same to her as she does to me. As she lifts her hips, I push her shorts down her legs enough for her to kick them off to somewhere underneath the duvet. My boxers quickly join them as she pulls purposefully slowly against my length. Her soft hand wrapping around the throbbing flesh, eager to be encased in her depths.

"Do I need protection, baby?" She hums yes, telling me she's still struggling to get a doctor's appointment. I can only imagine how hard it is for her considering her working hours in school. It's not like she can just leave her class. This will do, for now. Hopefully, soon she'll be sorted.

Reaching over to the bedside cabinet, I open the drawer and feel around until I feel the familiar foil packets. Grabbing one, I quickly tear the wrapper and reach down positioning it over my length before rolling it down. I've felt her, bare, skin on skin once and that once simply isn't enough. I don't want any barriers between us but right now, I have to.

Taking hold of my length, deciding on taking her this way, I position myself between her thighs and gently guide myself inside her. Breaching her entrance, I push inside slowly, listening for her reactions, allowing her to guide me. Even with the thin, latex barrier, I can feel her heat, drawing me in. Her hand flies to the pillow her head is resting on. Fisting into the softness beneath her as I push further forward, filling her, allowing her heat to pull me in until I can go no further. I wrap my arms tightly around her waist, holding her, allowing her body to get used to my invasion.