So Much More

HERO

"Close the door and have me." Letting go of her hands, I pace quickly over to the door and close it over as she's asked. She wants this just as I do. My heart is pounding in my chest and I can hear how laboured my breathing is. I feel like I'm a teenager all over again, ready to lose my virginity. But I'm not, far from it in fact. But I want her and she's told me, she wants me too.

Exhaling heavily, I turn and pace back towards her. My hands cup both her cheeks, my thumbs stroking softly as I bring her lips back to mine. Both of us sigh as they join again, her right hand rests on my hip again but her left now rests on the nape of my neck, holding me to her.

"Are you sure, baby?" A hum falls between us as our lips stay locked together before her head begins to nod yes quickly, eagerly. She takes a step back, pulling me with her until the back of her legs hits the side of her bed.

"I want you," I don't even recognise her voice as I move my kisses down her jawline. Moving my arms around her back, I pull her up to me at the small of her back while I kiss, nip and suck my way down the column of her neck. Allowing my warm breath to fan against her soft flesh. I attach my lips to the hollow there, sucking softly, feeling her gasp against me. My name tumbles from her lips as I move my way back up, rejoining our lips again, wanting to taste her again.

Our lips move slowly against one another's again, tasting each other as our tongues dance together with ease. Moving my hands up, I wrap them around the front of her open shirt before opening it and pushing it over her shoulders. It falls behind her onto the bed leaving her in just her vest. I need to feel her. I'm so fucking impatient but my hands are burning to feel her soft skin. Not wasting any time, I reach for the hem of her vest, toying with the fabric before pushing it up slowly, revealing her stomach. A moan tumbles between us and I use that noise to continue to spur me on, greedily wanting to both feel and see her.

Momentarily, I detach our lips from one another's so I can lift the vest top from her, revealing a lacy, red bra. The sight causes a rush of heat straight to my straining length. I need to get my jeans off. And soon. I'm straining and it's borderline painful. But I've got to make sure she's okay first and foremost. She's my concern, I know she's not been with anyone in a long time, just like me. I don't want to say this will hurt her, because mentally that kills me. Selfishly, I want all of her but that will cause her some discomfort, at least. She's been guided by me giving us the green light in everything we've done. Now we're here, I have to be completely guided by her.

Jo's hands tentatively move down to the bottom of my black t-shirt, her eyes soft and searching as she watches me while grasping the material. I know she's making sure I'm okay with it because I've done exactly the same with her. Keeping my eyes on her, feeling my breath coming from my parted lips slowly, I nod gently before she slowly lifts the hem of my T-shirt up, pushing it over my head until I have to raise my arms to fully remove it. Her eyes find mine again as I look down at her for just a moment before she reaches up, hungrily pressing her lips to mine. My arms wrap around her back, lifting her up to me while our lips continue to dance together. Hers find their place again on my biceps, squeezing against the muscles as I pull her flush to me.

Reaching further up her back, I feel the clasp of her bra. Pulling away, I look down at her again, seeing no signs of hesitation as her eyes hold mine. I lean down and join our lips together again. My fingers fumble erratically, fueled by the nerves I'm feeling with the scrap keeping us from feeling one another. I need to feel her skin against mine. Her warmth radiating through me.