During Rise of the Cybermen and Age of Steel

Magsimula sa umpisa

"So that's what he looks like," Ivy said. Some of the other people in the group who knew who that was looked curious.

"You didn't know what he looked like?" Mickey asked.

"No, I only hear him."

Back at Avenger's tower, "Whom the fucketh is thou?" Ivy restated, "That better?" she asked the blonde man.

James and Sirius started laughing again. Stephen wore a smile on his face while Peter started laughing with Tony and a few others, "Oh, that's just as funny the second time," Tony said, wiping a tear. "Wish I was there," Peter said.

Steve Rogers looked a bit startled while Tony Stark. Ivy was then hugged by a tall woman with black sleeves, "Hi Hela," Ivy assumed as Loki was standing as a male in front of her.

"Hi Mistress," she said.

"Wait so that's Death?" somebody asked. Loki, Luna, and Thor nodded.

"LADY DEATH, PLEASE MEET THE AVENGERS!" Thor boomed.

"I will if you quiet the fuck down," Ivy said back. Thor then muttered something along the lines of 'just like your sister' before Ivy was introduced to everyone, only to stop on two named Pietro and Nebula. "Why do you keep staring at them?!" a red head, Wanda, asked.

"Sorry," Wanda apologized, but Ivy just waved it off and prevented Nine from doing anything, he didn't know why Wanda acted that way.

Ivy knew this was Pietro's twin, then she was feeling something trying to get in her head, "Do you really think it would be a good idea to get into Death's head?" Ivy said looking directly at her.

Some looked mad, but saw Wanda did look ashamed of her actions.

Hela and Loki looked mad, and then suddenly Susan and Jack along with a certain set of twins could drop in. "Who the fuck are you?" Jack said to the avengers and the twins. Before Steve could say anything, Ivy spoke up, "No we have a corrector here, its 'Whom the fucketh is thou?"'

There were a few more snorts at Jack and Ivy's interaction.

"Hi Fred and George," Luna said happily.

"Wait, aren't they the other two you took a death date from?" Susan asked.

"Yes, Fred wasn't dead long enough for me not to be able to bring him back and so I did and did another thing."

"And we—"

"Couldn't be—"

"More grateful," they finished.

Bill W., Charlie, and Percy looked grateful; Arthur looked like he could do a jig, while Molly, Ron, and Ginny could care less.

"Now what was it about Pietro and Nebula?" Natasha asked.

"Oh, here it comes," Ivy said, pure amusement in her tone while everyone heard Padfoot whine.

Padfoot sprung up and looked at them and his jaw dropped, "Padfoot used to be my godfather who passed and came back, before I continue, Nebula, do you have a more humanoid form that would make you a bit more comfortable, you're not the first person I've met that hides there actual form around people they don't know, I'm one of those people," I said, also hinting towards Loki. She looked a bit relieved before she became a woman with pale skin, dark eyes and ginger hair, also proving my point as Padfoot's mouth dropped farther.