DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!

Start from the beginning

Food is life bro...!

"Baby, have one naa please." I teased Reyansh holding a puri before his mouth and he looked at me as if he saw some ghost.

I wanted to laugh looking at his expression but then he got out of his shock and ate that puri by holding my wrist.

And the moment he ate it he started coughing badly.

"Ohhh fuck! I'm soo sorry." I said keeping the plate aside and taking a bottle out of my bag.

I gave him water and started rubbing his back.
"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"I am soo sorry! I knew it was spicy I shouldn't have— I started blabbering with a worried expression and he kept his index finger on my lips.

"You talk a lot." He said in his fucking husky voice and damn a girl has to be a lesbian if she doesn't swoon over this.

This man just makes my thoughts run in some other direction.

"What do you want to eat next, babe?" He asked slipping his arm around my waist and now it was my turn to look at him as if he had grown 10 heads.

And then I again looked at the couple and saw that he was just imitating the guy.
I smiled and said in an annoying high pitch voice,
"I am on diet baby! I don't want more."

The couple actually looked at us and gave us expression which said Are-you-guys-crazy?

We both looked at each other and started laughing hysterically.
"I don't think I can ever do this. Baby, take me there. Baby this, baby that!" I said between my laughs.

"And if someone talks to me in that tone, I am definitely going to run ten miles away from her." He said laughing.

"So you agree couples are irritating?" I asked as we walked ahead while he was still holding me by my waist.

Maybe he forgot about it.

"They are obviously! I never said they aren't irritating. But they are teenagers what more could we expect from them." He said smiling.

Haa haa keep smiling like this and I am going to keep melting on it!

"There is a fair over here?" He asked looking at the fair entrance.

Obviously, over excited me started jumping around and pulled him with me towards the fair.

"We are definitely going in it." I said dragging him by holding his hand when he pulled me back and my back collided with his chest.
He slipped his arm around my waist and started walking.

"You don't need to drag me everywhere. This is a better way of walking." He said and I just kept looking between his face and his hand which was firmly gripping my waist.

He's starting a dangerous game.

"What do you want to do first?" He asked looking around as if it was the first time he is been in a fair.

"That! I want that soft toy. Let's go over there." I said and was going to run towards a game stall when he interwined his fingers in mine.

"You're so tiny you'll get lost." He said laughing and I just glared at him.

"And you're soo— I started but he cut me off saying,

"Rude, mean, ass? I've heard better adjectives." He said with a smug face and we reached before the stall.