threatening him, the courage is not small. wen duo also exposed his two small white and shiny fangs and gave a snort to the cat star.

wen li didn't know where wen duo's face came from fighting with such a small cat.

how big is he or a mixture of human and blood, as for being like a puppy?

"bully such a weak little animal, smell your big face."

wen duoduo was not only reprimanded, but also poked in the death hole. smell how daddy is so annoying! they all said that he was not fat, not fat at all, why did he say that his face was big!

this chapter is not finished, click next to continue reading

his face is big. white daddy's one hand can cover it. wen duoduo subconsciously used bai daddy's hand to compare, as for his own claws and claws——

wen doraemon was originally very concerned about weight, so wen ling only said that his face was big, and he was sensitive to the meaning behind it. the big face must mean that he is fat. i have to say that he is here without silver three hundred and two.

when i heard this sentence, i thought of another meaning of face size, which had nothing to do with the literal meaning of face size. obviously, i just smelled my own heart.

bunny cubs! now we've all learned to talk back to him. smell the tender face of the smell and pull.

"bullying the weak, talking back to your father, smelling, you are getting more and more out of the way." what happiness can you get from such a cute little poor bully? "

the white owl also saw two fathers and sons from a distance, and as he walked over, he heard the conversation between the two fathers and sons.

he actually noticed the cat when he opened the cage.

sending cats is very eye-catching in itself, but it is not completely without reason.

most children prefer small animals, and it is normal to give small animals to children.

but the white owl only saw the cat's eyes, and his heart was displeased.

even if wen duo only saw the cat once, he began to attack first. you know, smelling dodo is rarely hostile to people.

with this kind of thinking, the white owl naturally wanted to come and check it out, in case something went wrong.

then he heard the hearing praise the cat for being cute little pity.

the white owl squinted his eyes at the cat, seeing neither cuteness nor little pity.

the coat is mixed, the hair is not smooth, the skinny skin is covered with bones, and it looks like a cat with a skull eyebrow and mouse eyes.

in short, ugly. unsightly.

the white owl frantically denigrated a very innocent cat, not feeling at all whether he was too careful.

the white owl thought for a moment about what he would look like when he transformed into a snowy owl.

the coat is snow white, shiny, clean, and it is simply perfect in perfection.

hearing should not be so blind as to have any interest in other animals.

he walked over, threw the cage to the side, and squeezed it in front of the smell.

he turned around in front of wen ting, showing the king's graceful posture, handsome face and tall figure.

wen ling: "..."which of the muscles in this guy's brain is wrong, what kind of trouble is this in front of him."

the cat star man saw that no one was paying attention to him, and he wanted to slip out of the cage and slip away.

wen ting also had no interest in a cat, only smelled a person who saw that the cat was somewhat irritable, tried to catch the cat star man, grabbed the cat star man's tail, and pulled it hard.

the cat suffered a pain and let out a scream.

wen ling hurried to let wen dorae let go, and the cat slipped out of the smoke.

although the white owl was a little impatient with the cat, he did not continue to pay attention to it.

at best, it was just a cat, and there was really no need to take too much attention from him.

hearing this made him even less likely to pay attention to him.

the only abnormal smell is that you can't say why.

so the cat star people flowed into the palace in a bright and upright manner.

wen duo duo appeared to be extremely irritable, and neither bai owl nor wen ling noticed it at that time.

the next day, it was found that it was rare to appear in another form.

the furry little bird cubs fell into the hands of the listener, chirping.

wen ling had never seen such an anxious look as wen duoduo.