he will not run away, he will not be cowardly. the greed in his heart grew wildly, and his territory would not allow anyone to invade. but he only wants to keep people who belong to him in captivity.

as a cub with a strong desire to survive, wen duoduo obviously felt the anger carried by the blood clan father and silently left him a little farther. in fact, he had long felt that the current blood clan father was different from the previous one.

more terrifying, a little more ferocious. wen duo hugged wen ting's neck instead, and even the small tail cocked up in fright.

that is, even demons can be afraid. the devil he lao tzu sounds more powerful than a loss. wen duoduo firmly believed that it was only a big loss.

when he grows up, he will be able to stomp on the blood clan father and punch the human father, and walk to the peak of the demon life!

wen ling tore open the suddenly spoiled smell doraemon and began to wonder if his education was a problem at a certain link.

his original purpose was really to straighten out the demonic cubs who destroyed the world day by day and turn them into obedient babies who obeyed the law and obeyed the law.

but it's not to make the smell of dodo become a squirt. where did this habit of hugging and kissing and rubbing and rubbing came from.

wen ling grabbed wen duo, put him on the table, and said in a serious voice, "wen duo duo." "

smell the dodo subconscious salute.

"yes!"

wen li looked at wen doo, "wen doo, you are a man who stands tall in the sky." you have to learn to be self-reliant and less spoiled. don't learn from the squeamish human cubs out there. you're a demon!" "

look where you are now, like the legendary evil demon!

wen ying didn't know whether his brainwashing education was too successful or too unsuccessful.

saying that it failed, wen doraemon was indeed taught by him to be a good baby, saying that success, this is also too soft' a small baby.

you can't beat anyone else when you fight. this (??) all three of the people were at the bottom of the list. originally supposed to be a generation of demons who could defeat his blood father, now even he is an ordinary (??) a human being can no longer be beaten.

dear whisperer, as a father, i am very sad to tell you that you are getting farther and farther away from your original occupation of the whole world.

not surprisingly, wen dodomon in this life should not be able to destroy the whole world like the previous life. i have to say that wenting mistakenly hit and bumped really achieved his original purpose.

not only do not let the little demon cub die, but also do not let the male protagonist of this article die, but also protect the whole world.

wen ting felt that this should be foolproof. even if the black world is now ruled by richard vi, as long as the white owl returns to the black world, he will be able to easily take back his throne.

listening to what he knew about the white owl, the white owl would never watch richard seize his country and occupy his palace lying on his big bed, still sitting idly by.

the white owl was actually very careful.

speaking of which, wen ting also felt that he had an ostrich mentality. although he seems to be educating wen duo, in fact, he is using wen duo duo to delay and the white owl alone.

once alone with the white owl, the white owl will definitely let him give a clear answer. even c has been on, and it is reasonable to say that it should not be pretentious.

although he was not very conscious at that time, he also remembered that it was not only the white owl that was cool. in fact, he didn't hate the white owl. it's just that there is too much uncertainty. hearing has intuition, he is not a person of this world after all.

maybe a long time later, maybe soon, he will eventually return to the original world. he hoped that the relationship between the white owl and wen duo duo would be better, even if he was not here, and not to deteriorate the relationship to the original.

in the face of the white owl's fiery gaze, wen ting finally couldn't sit still. the original white owl was still too arrogant, but now i heard that the white owl was getting straighter and straighter.

wen li stood up and said to the white owl, "i'm sorry, can you wait?" "

white owl: "?? "

wen ling: "you take a sniff, i'll go back." "

he needed to completely empty his head and think calmly. wen ying fled to the next room and slammed the door shut.

wen ting held the flying chess piece on his chest and subconsciously thought.

i want to make a decision as soon as possible.

with a snort, the flying chess moves. wen ting was caught off guard, but just thinking in his heart, the flying chess was actually launched.