A bond straight from the Heart

Start from the beginning

Virat was again in his cheering mode and this time Sammy accompanied him.

She had her eyes set on Virat, she'd clap and cheer everytime Virat did and enjoyed being in sync.

Rohit had hit the ball elegantly but it was stopped by the boundary.

Rohit was taking a risky third run reaching the non strikers end.

The fielder was quick to get the ball and throw it to the non strikers end.

Vi- Oh bens... Ben 10! Damn it Virat!

Rohit just reached the crease by some seconds as the ball missed the wickets. He would've been definitely out if it was a direct hit.

Sammy looked at him long enough to try to figure out what this reaction meant but kids have the attention span of a gold fish so that was immediately forgotten and she continued watching the match.

The team cheering continued till Mumbai Indians finally won the match.

After the match Virat had downloaded some wierd drawing board app for Sammy to draw with her fingers for fun.

Maybe it was a game for young kids but it wasn't necessary! Virat enjoyed his turns thoroughly.

In one such turn, he felt Sammy turn around to the door.

Sammy- Dadda!
Sammy screamed as she ran to hug Rohit!

Ro- Sammy! What are you both pdoing?
He asked picking up his little daughter.

Sammy- We were cheering for you!
She explained to him excitedly.

Ro- We?

Sammy- Me and Vi chachu, he was cheering alot.
She showed a lot with her hands signing huge.

Ro- Really now Vi chachu?
Rohit teased him with his tone.

Vi- Shh. Secret cheering Sam!
Virat put a finger on her mouth and Sammy copied immediately.

Vi- Acha common, we'll continue to draw on my phone okay?

Sammy- Yes!
She immediately jumped away from Ro to Virat and his drawing.

Rohit pulled out his phone to capture a picture of his Sammy sitting with his best friend totally engrossed and having fun.

He was just reminiscing the first time Virat met Sammy, the first time he held her.

Flashback

It was 4 days after Sammy was born and Ritika was now home.

Virat and Anushka were the first ones to come over and see their little bundle of joy.

When they finally came, Anushka had a baby conversation with Sammy of her own and then stayed by Ritika to ask her about the child birth.

All this while Rohit could see Virat staying on one side trying not even to come close to Sammy.

Ro- Vi? Don't you want to meet her?

Vi- Ah, yes, yes!
He barely waled towards her..

He stared at her little sleepy face for a while and if heart in eyes emoji was a face, it'd be Virat.

Vi- She looks so real.

Ro- You wouldn't think my wife would deliver a doll right?

Vi- Real like an angel, a real Angel.
He completed.

Ro- You wanna hold her?
Rohit asked quitely.

Vi- Me? Hold her? Like actually in my hands? No! Are you crazy? 
He walked two steps back in fear.