although the ice-blue flame was not hot, it also burned people who could not open their eyes and could not see clearly what was hidden in the fire. i heard a gasp of pain. the flame also seemed to burn the white owl in pain.

wen ling almost couldn't help but rush into the fire to save him.

after a while, the flame gradually extinguished.

in the end, the xianlai gem did not remain, turning into a vermilion and melting into the flames.

he didn't dare to blink his eyes, only to see a man with black hair and red eyes standing in front of him.

it was familiar to him, and it was also unfamiliar to him.

familiar is the face of the white owl, which has not changed a point, and the eyebrows are described as him. only the color of the hair and pupils changed.

what is unfamiliar is the look.

the white owl is a fake guy. usually, i always keep a straight face and don't see much laughter. if there were many vivid expressions on his face, it would never have been.

"you you you..." hearing the teeth tremble, "how did you do this?" "it looks strange and familiar. in this way, it is more similar to smelling dodo.

one big and one small is simply a mold out.

"how about me. i'm still me, but i'm afraid you won't recognize me. he laughed.

the jet-black ends of her hair hung down in front of her forehead, as if dipped in ink.

 "i remember. the same taste, the blood that was eaten in the dungeon back then, the blood that is eaten now. i will forget everything else, but the taste is unforgettable. "

"you! you are—" hearing's eyes widened, and his body stiffened. "you're a trickster."

"wrong." the black-haired white owl shook his head, "i am the white owl." trickster is just one of those ridiculous names. my most hated name. "

the black-haired white owl bent down and expertly licked a bite on smelling cheek. warm, with a touch of a distinctive sweet taste, he tasted familiar and nostalgic.

"it was you then. you look different, but the taste is the same. "

"you, you, how can you be a white owl... you're a liar. wen ting wiped a handful of saliva from his face and tickled him, "why is he so frivolous..."

lick people when they see people, is it a dog?

the black-haired white owl's eyebrows were bent.

"you don't know me. you think i didn't do anything like that? he lowered his head and licked again, "it's just that you didn't see it." "

smell the surprise! what the? he misread the guy. could it be that the guy who said that he would never eat human blood was fake, and secretly lay on his body in the middle of the night to covet his blood?

it's not impossible. he should have thought of it long ago. his blood was so precious that it was expensive to sell on the black market. he had fed the white owl again.

that guy has always been sullen and sullen, holding it in his heart, not saying it with his mouth, not necessarily thinking about it. sneaking on him in the middle of the night to suck blood may not be impossible.

wen ting sat up straight, gradually detaching himself from his surprise. be calm, be calm.

the reappearance of the white owl is strange, he is also the white owl. nothing to be afraid of.

although there is a slight difference between black hair and white hair, a closer look reveals that all kinds of small details are the same.

for example, cleanliness. he had to see if the bed was clean or not before he decided whether to sit down. there was a hair on the bed, and a blue flame was born, burning so much that even a speck of dust could be found.

and it's just as cold.

another example is to grab the action of smelling dodo, skillfully lifting the do and putting it aside, even the tone of the threatening dododo has not changed.

"smell it, give you ten seconds to fall asleep."

smell the wings stiffened, straightened up, and closed their eyes tightly. he still knows what to mess with and what not to mess with. this blood tribe father was too dark, higher than his demon concentration.

the difference is probably that black hair is more outgoing, and white hair is more sullen.

there are a bunch of problems in listening.

"why are there any tricks?" that's weird. it's also not like saying he's a dual personality. although it was a little strange, after listening to it carefully, i felt that it was a person.

"because i'm a coward. what makes me miserable and afraid will be afraid. "the white owl's pupils are suddenly red and golden," the white owl is a coward, but it can't be a trickster. he's going to put up with it all. when i'm in pain, i'm just people. "

"do you know what it means to make people in the language of the black world?"

the white owl blinked, his eyes one dark red and one brilliant gold.

"to make someone means to be stupid." all the pain should be thrown to the fool. so they told me to make people. "oh, the name was still given to goddamn leno. i don't like it. so he died. "

smell the brain is full of paste. the mysterious trickster in it was the white owl himself who had already made his head very big.

"when i'm a trickster, i'll be stronger. for i have divided all my goodness and left only malice. "

completely black, no need for a little pure white pure presence. this kind of dirty world can only be adapted to pure darkness.

when he is a trickster, he divides all the good, leaving only the dark side.

on a normal day, he suppressed all the impulses in his heart. but at this time, his ** is growing like a spring grass.

"i'm so jealous. i want to account for 'have you.' the black-haired white owl said without hesitation.

wen ying: "..."this male protagonist is crazy. he doesn't want it anymore!