chapter 29: the ship to the white world

Start from the beginning

"I knew I should have exchanged a little more money at that time." The boat is about to sail, and the next boat will be a week later. Hearing swept his eyes at the billboard posted by the golden hat, which indicated the departure time of the ship.

"I said that the money is for you to use, and you don't have to save for me." The White Owl said coldly.

Money was just a number to him, so he couldn't understand the thrifty habit of breaking two cents for one penny. Wen Ting realized that he had corrected this problem and tried to squander like a rich man, but in the eyes of the rich white owl, he was still a poor ghost with a buckle.

This also has the responsibility of the white owl. He also did not expect that the price of goods here had risen to such an extent.

But that didn't bother him either. After all, the last time he took this boat was a long time ago, when a ticket was only five hundred yuan.

The price of wangdu was stabilized at a medium level under his vigorous regulation. Percy City is neglected, prices are maliciously inflated, and crazy soaring.

Smell the frown, the expression is distressed.

Seeing that Hearing was worried about his own affairs, the White Owl had some strange feelings in his heart. In fact, whether you go to the white world or not has little to do with hearing. This is almost all the white owl's own business, and he can completely ignore it.

But he seemed to be more active than the White Owl himself.

"It's not that there's no second way." The White Owl said, in a softer tone, "Follow me." The

White Owl took Wen Ying to another place, where people were also recruiting, but it was obviously different from the Golden Hat, which seemed much deserted. <

It's not that there aren't enough people. It's that the order here is chaotic, and the people who come and go are ragged and tired.

There was a queue in front of the billboard. Carrying baggage, with worry on his face, worry about this journey.

"Here it is?"

"We need employees on board, we go and apply for employees, we don't need money."

"How do you know you're hiring people here?" It was curious to hear. It's not like a king should know.

"Nothing." The White Owl did not answer. Because he was mixed into the ranks of employees and came to the black world. The size of the ferry boats of that time was not as luxurious as the new type of ships today. It is the oldest wooden boat.

Wen Tingcai didn't believe that the white owl said nothing, and looked at the back of the white owl and made a grimace. Also pretending to be mysterious and childish.

"See. Your blood daddy, really stingy, don't learn from him. "Listening said bad things about the white owl to the cub."

Wen Duo turned over, ignoring his father's broken thoughts, and lay on Wen Ting's shoulder to look at the people behind him.

Oh well! That little radish head is so thin and black. It's not delicious to watch.

Ahhh! Doesn't that little guy take a shower? It's too smelly, it's even harder to eat.

Wen Duo moved his nose down and pressed it on Wen Ting's shoulder, smelling the familiar smell of Wen Ting's body before he came alive.

The people here are also too dirty. Quality is worrisome. Smell doo doo worried. He had already suffered from the same cleanliness and obsessive-compulsive disorder as the White Owl in advance. <