chapter 13: devouring

Start from the beginning

all eyes were on those aristocratic families. i thought that some nobleman had given birth to a new king. those families that have been kings have become their focus. <

no one thought it would be a bastard.

in fact, before the new king was exposed, leno already knew that the new king was a bastard. while the new king was still weak, leno had already caught him. he was shackled and imprisoned.

leno's room was not easy to find. the entire corridor has not been cleaned and looks like a long-abandoned hospital corridor.

yikes. the old wooden door let out a hoarse gasp. wen ying put on his gloves and pushed leno's room open. the room was not locked. although it is a forbidden place, the white owl has not taken some protective measures. because the whole room was empty.

dust everywhere. into the nose is a dusty putrid smell that has been sealed for hundreds of years.

there are no lights in this place. the electric light was a product of the white owl's time, and had not yet been invented in the era when leno was king.

smell the kerosene lamp and light up the room.

nothing really.

there were still some footprints on the ground, already covered with some dust, and the amount of dust was about a month ago. wen ting compared it with his own feet, which was very appropriate.

it seems that it was left by the original owner.

wen ting shook his head and destroyed the footprints. the tail sweeping work is not careful, and i am not afraid of causing big trouble.

following the footprints of the original owner, wen ying walked all the way to a wall. the wall was covered with a board, as if to announce it to man.

yes, i'm hiding something here.

through the gloves, i dared to remove the board. the board gave the smell a very evil illusion. ii don't know what kind of tree species, the wood is hard and black, hard, and dense.

too heavy. i almost couldn't push it away.

pushing the opening with the strength to suckle, wen ting felt that he had opened the wrong channel.

is this a painting of a flying chess piece on the wall?

it should be a flying chess piece. because it is too much like a flying chess piece, it is a little uncertain to listen.

the five-colored grid on the wall is a chessboard of aerostros. the two chess pieces seem to be adsorbed at the starting point like suction stickers. there were no flying tools in this era, and the shape of the chess pieces was animal-shaped.

a black one?

wen tingxin did not dare to be big, and did not pick it up directly to see. he got closer and recognized a black bat.

wen ting had a guess in his heart. maybe he knew what it was. he also had a dice in his hand. that's the same thing in aerotrophilus.

lumi said he had been here before, and someone had been here before.

anyone who touches it at will gets their own price.

this is leno's curse.

leno was not content to die, and before he died, he cursed viciously. he cursed everyone who came here to die. he smeared blood on the walls and meditated on his curse, and everyone who touched it would die from leno's curse.

lumi said this with fear and panic. he said he had seen leno's curse with his own eyes.

the man accidentally touched the wall. then the wall seemed to have magic, sucking away his youth. his hair turned white, his skin was wrinkled, his eyes were sunken, and his limbs were withered.

in extreme time, the human being has become a dry bone. <

they carried the dead bones of human beings away from the planks and buried them. after that, the land did not grow any more food.

it's leno's curse!

is it really a curse? i don't feel it when i hear it.

wen ling took an apple out of his arms. after rubbing two handfuls on his clothes, he took a bite and hit the wall.

hissing--

hearing only a sound that seemed to dissolve proteins in sulfuric acid, and saw that the apple had rotted into slag in an instant.

"it's a bit powerful. no wonder no one stays here to clean up, who dares to move. "i guess the blood clan touch is also the result."

is this the secret of the time that the dungeon's blood clan told him?

leno was in charge of time. in this way, this is also a deprivation of time. but i always feel that it will not be so simple.

if only that were the case. they wouldn't say leno would let him find the man he was looking for. moreover, the original lord also got the king's source blood. that dice should have been taken here.

wait a minute. wen ling looked closer at the kerosene lamp and found a small fingerprint on the wall. wen ying raised his hand, which was very consistent with his own.

or his.

this shows that the original owner touched it and did not die. the heart pounded. perhaps, the original owner is a special case.

when wen ting hesitated, the little demon couldn't help it. it's full of energy. he just wanted to devour it all. unfortunately, his conceivers were always so abrasive.

what are you afraid of? he can devour everything.

wen ting gritted his teeth and his face was determined. sooner or later, i'm going to die anyway, afraid of something. he was never afraid of big ones.

wen ling closed his eyes, reached out his hand, and took down a chess piece. a dark force rushed out of the chess pieces, and the storm slammed into the smelling chest.

leno's consciousness was not completely dead.

his remaining consciousness felt it. this is the new power! he wants to seize this new force.

crash.

leno's consciousness receded like a tidal wave. gone.

wen ting opened his eyes, and for a moment his eyes turned completely black. thick can suck away people's souls.

wen ting didn't know about his own changes. he blinked, and the shadows receded. it is still those peach blossom eyes with a smile in the corners of their black and white eyes.

wen ying felt that his body had never been so good, as if he had sucked up all the energy. the little demon in his belly was in better shape. yesterday there was still some intimidation, today is full of life, and there is a feeling of eating support.

the little demon cub closed his eyes and transformed the absorbed energy so that the energy that belonged to leno could truly become the energy of the demon.

wen ying opened his hand, and the original bat-shaped chess piece in his palm turned into a black crow. the crow's paws were still clutching the dice.

now, [the secret of time] belongs to him.

leno's power was captured by him.

although i don't know how i did it.

the white owl who was dealing with the matter was alarmed and left in an instant. the subordinate who was reporting the situation looked at the empty chair in front of him with stunned eyes. the documents on the desk are still turned over on a certain page.