You're not supposed to do this!

Start from the beginning

"To fir pehle bolo, ki jab main bakwaas karti hu tabhi hi acchi lagti hu." I said and he stiffled his laugh.

"Okay. Tu jab bakwaas karti hai tabhi hi acchi dikhti hai. Khush?" He asked and I gave a wide smile.

"Aaj kuch hai kya? Why do I see couples everywhere with roses and stuff?" I said making a disgusting expression.

"How do I know? Pyaar ka aur mera door door tak koi rishta naata nahi hai." He said as we walked towards a place where we could lie on the sun lounger.

I opened my bag and arranged my canvas on the sand while he lied on one of the sun lounger's beside me.

"You paint too?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah! I used to. It's been years since I last painted something." I said with a small smile.

"You have so many talents!" He said looking impressed.

"It is just an hobby." I said and facing the beach I started painting while I could feel his eyes on me.

I turned towards him and he was lying on his stomach just looking at me with a smile.

"What? What are you staring at?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said chuckling.

"You were right. It is some special day today! Couples are everywhere being clingy!" He said looking around confused.

"Wait! It is 13th february today!" I said and he looked at me raising his brows.

"It is the valentine's week! Stupid!" I said and he gave me an incredulous expression.

"People take all those stupid days seriously?" He asked looking around and I laughed.

"Obviously they do. Duniya mein doobne ke liye bahot saari jagah hai par logon ko doobna pyaar me hi hai." I said chuckling continiuing with my painting.

"Why are you so bitter about them being in love?" He asked chuckling.

"Are they in love? Look around and tell how many people do you see actually being in love?" I asked and he looked around very seriously there were people making out, some were busy laughing.

"I don't know how do people look when they are in love." He said with such a cute expression that I wanted to pull his cheeks.

"Kabhi office ke bahar nikloge to dekhoge naa. Duniya kaisi dikhti hai." I giggled.

"Brat!" He said smacking my head.

"I am bitter about it because I don't want to believe in love." I said and he came and sat beside me.

"This is some new reason. You don't want to? What kind of an excuse is this?" He asked laughing.

"Because I don't want to. I know If I believe in love, I'll want someone to love, I'll want someone to be with me forever. And nowadays, forever's don't exist."
I said with a dry chuckle.

"You sound like you have been cheated on." He said sitting closer to me.

I've been cheated on every fucking night!
Every night when I hoped that he would be back home, I was cheated on!
Every night that I thought that today maybe he would realise something and be back home, I was cheated on!

I just looked at him and smiled.
"I've not been cheated in the way you're thinking."

"I don't want to believe in love because, Mujhe wo nahi chahiye jo sari duniya kharid ke mere kadmo me rakhe, mujhe wo chahiye jo meri ek chotisi muskaan ke liye kuch bhi kar jaye." I said with a soft smile.

"Mujhe koi aisa chahiye jise mere samne koi hadein dikhayi na dein kyuki mujhe apne pyaar ke samne koi hadein dikhayi nahi degi." I said and he just kept looking at me with some unknown emotions.

"Aur, mujhe pata hai mujhe aisa koi milega nahi. Isliye mujhe pyaar pe vishwaas hi nahi karna." I said and he just smiled.

"You are definitely some rare piece." He said pulling my cheeks.

"But I think you're an annoying rare piece!" He said laughing and I glared at him.

"You are the most rude person I have ever met! Stupid Reyansh." I said pushing him.

"Accha! Mujhse panga! Abhi dikhata hu." He said and before he could do anything I got up and ran away laughing towards the waves.

He was very quick to catch hold of me and the moment he did he picked me from behind and taking me in water he threw me in it.

I quickly got up pushing my hair away from my face and splashed water on him while laughing.

He just held my wrist and pulled me towards him.

Thud
Thud
Thud.

Not again! Stop you stupid heart!

"What if you find someone who loves you the way you want?" He asked.

"I can't." I said.

"What if you do?" He asked snaking his hand on my waist and my whole body was literally melting in his.

You're not supposed to do this!
My brain said.

Ohh! Then she should be loyal to that stupid ass human who sleeps with every other girl?
My mind retorded.

"My personal life is a lot messed up. No one would dare." I said and moving away from him I walked towards the sun lounger we were sitting on.

That's true!
The person would definitely be an idiot to even think about falling in love with a divorced woman.

Oops!
Getting divorced woman.