Chapter 131: Regret useless

Xiao Jiashu remembers that when he was very young, his father actually loved him very much. He would often take him out to play, and he would hold him in his arms and gently pat him. Let him sleep. But all the good memories stopped at the age of ten. When I got home, my father never looked at him. After a while, he sent him abroad.

From then on, his life was only a mother, no father, all the trivial matters were solved by the assistant, and the assistant would contact him once in a long time, and he did not care about his status quo. He only needs to know that he is still alive.

Later, my brother also sent an assistant, and Xiao Jiashu's life gradually improved. He began to adapt to everything in foreign countries, thinking that he must study hard, go to the top school, go back to the country, let his father take a good look at him, he can actually be a son who makes him proud.

But what did he get in the end, what did the mother get?

Xiao Jiashu rarely blames a person, but now, he can't resist his negative feelings. He sent Xiao Dingbang to the door, but he did not look at Xiao Qijie. "Big brother, you are the eldest brother of my life." He hugged each other hard and his eyes were wet.

"Well," Xiao Dingbang gently touched his head, his voice was low. "Small tree, take care of yourself. Come back and see your big brother. No matter how many difficult things you have, just come to me and don't be afraid." I have a day with you and Xue Yu, and you will always be my loved one."

Xiao Jiashu nodded again and again, and buried his head on the shoulders of his eldest brother. He sneaked away his tears by his suit jacket.

Xiao Dingbang coveted him and finally smiled briskly. His brother was still so cute. No one knows, when he was born, Xue Yu put him in his arms, his complex mood. For almost a moment, he liked this delicate and incredible child, but he did not dare to approach because of his dead mother. He tried to treat him as a stranger, but he always took a short fat leg and trotting behind his ass, sweetly yelling at his brother with a small voice.

His heart was melted by him, and he wanted to take him up and kiss him, giving him a carefree smile. But he can't, he can't forget the pale face of his mother's death, and he can't forget the eyes that she can't fit anyway. So he almost lost him. When he was sent back by the police in a bruised manner, he only knew what was regretted at that moment. He regretted that it was the most useless thing in the world. If you missed it, you would miss it and never find it.

If time can be reversed, he will grow up with him, pick him up, lick his black hair, kiss his red face and tell him: "Brother is here, brother. love you."

Time flies, in the blink of an eye is twenty years, his brother grew up, but no longer need his protection. Xiao Dingbang sometimes even thought, would it be because he and his father were indifferent and absent that he was easily moved to a man? In his life, he needs a role that can both play as a brother and as a father. The reason why he is responsible for this step is not his own indifferent brother and hypocritical father.

Xiao Dingbang regretted and hurt, but he was not qualified to interfere with his brother's life. The younger brother needs such a person to fill the regrets and shortcomings of the past, then fill it up, as long as he feels happy.

"Don't be sad, my brother will come to see you when you have time. Is the pocket money enough? It is not enough for your brother to call you. If you want to shoot something, tell me, I will invest in you, and I can tell you what role I want. I help you with your relationship. Although my brother didn't get involved in the entertainment industry, but my friends are still quite a lot. Otherwise, my brother will help you to open an entertainment company. Are you a boss yourself?" Xiao Dingbang said something, he could not wait. Give the younger brother compensation for the love that has been missing for twenty years.