Chapter 60: Audition male one

Lin Leyang began to worry again, and he was afraid that Fang Kun would tell Ji Ge what he had just said.

Chen Pengxin threw him a pillow and tweeted. "Hey, you are so scared, your face is white! Don't worry, it's okay. I don't think your psychological endurance is good! Look at the people's Miao Muqing, so many blacks turn black. She, she is not doing well? When the star does not have black powder, you have to get used to it."

Lin Leyang wiped his face and sighed. "This is my first time being hacked. I may get used to it later." But he knows that he will never, because he cares too much about what others think of him. I don't even care about my work. If one day he doesn't care about other people's opinions, maybe it is when he climbs to the height of Ji Ge.

"Yes, this kind of thing will definitely be there later. Let's look down on it and do it ourselves..." Chen Pengxin is talking. Chen Pengyu is back with two food bags and opens the door. "Brother, look." Today's online news? My goodness, that Xiao Jiashu turned out to be the second son of Xiao's Pharmaceuticals. No wonder he is so arrogant! You look at his Weibo, it is really a blast, and who is it? , with President Guan Shi, President of Ruishui, President of Xiao's Pharmaceuticals... This support team can go to heaven!"

"I have done it. It's a matter of people's family. You envy and use it. Go to the slippers and have dinner." Chen Pengxin put the lunch boxes on the table, and the eyes of the eyes saw his sister. Satchel, even if you ask, "How did you change a bag? You have already bought eight bags this month, with which money?"

Chen Pengyu shrunk his neck and shouted. "This is what I bought in the underground mall, fifty or sixty dollars, very cheap."

"After five or sixty dollars, add up a lot, you save a bit." Chen Pengxin promised, "When you are happy, your brother's salary is also high, you must buy genuine, do not buy these goods. ""

"When will Le Yangge be red?" Chen Pengyu came to the end and asked Lin Leyang to ask, "Le Yangge, how much can you get for a movie? How much can you get with an advertisement?"

"What do you ask, wash your hands! Wait for the "Apostles" to be shown, you can be red, you don't know how good he is playing inside." Chen Pengxin waved impatiently, Lin Leyang replied truthfully. "I don't have a high coffee bar now, and the rewards I get are limited. There are hundreds of thousands of movies in a movie. Advertising depends on what type, high-end products give more money, and low-end products give less money. Of course, if you When the coffee table is large, it will naturally be able to receive endorsements from high-end products. There should be several million."

"Just hundreds of thousands? Are you sure?" Chen Pengyu seems to be very disappointed, to find a microblogging said, "Le Yangge, look at this, this person sold Xiao Jiashu's black material to Aurora Entertainment, and got 2 million from them. How is the black material of the star higher than the salary of your movie?"

"Xiao Jiashu has tens of millions of endorsement contracts in his hand. If he gets black material and puts him down, he can replace it. Aurora Entertainment is of course willing to pay these two million. The star black material has always been very valuable, depending on whether you can engage in it. When they get to the hand, those senior paparazzi live by collecting the stars and black materials, whether they are sold to the media or sold to the stars themselves, it is easy to get into the tens of thousands of dollars." Chen Pengxin said with emotion, "If you have not covered you, I almost got it." Go to be a paparazzi."

Chen Pengyu flashed a glimmer of light in his eyes, and immediately begged, "Brother, I am bored at home all day, can you take me to work? I can help Leyang brothers do not get paid."

"Don't make trouble, you have to go back to the second half of the year." Chen Pengxin vetoed.

Chen Pengyu changed to entangle Lin Leyang. Lin Leyang was particularly soft on the ears of the close people and soon agreed.