Chapter 85: Xiao Shaoye's evil spirits

This performance seems to be very simple. Xiao Jiashu has almost no lines. The whole process is Ji Ji. One person is saying that he just listens quietly and then gives Point reaction is good, who can play for it. However, only the insiders know that the most difficult drama is precisely that the plot is simple and the emotional conflict is very intense.

Stephen did not express his opinion, just let the two watch the replay themselves. The other main characters are also surrounded, and the expression is more complicated than one.

The picture is back to the moment of playing the game. Ji Yan looked out the window, Xiao Jiashu stared at his back, and the two began to talk. The cameras took close-ups of their faces, and they didn't have focal lengths. They seemed to be in some kind of meditation or recollection. Xiao Jiashu was as cold as ever, and his deep eyes were clearly watching everything around him, but they could not keep their images. . This is the eyes of a standard robot, and the indifference is shocking.

When the season came back and asked him why he failed, his calm eyes finally made a splash. This look is in place, so that Stephen is satisfied, and then look at the performance of the season, but also excellent. According to the description of the script, although he obtained the authority of 001, he was always in a weak position, but at this moment, he pointed his finger at the eyebrow of 001, and the powerful gas field completely overshadowed each other. This performance is very consistent with his lines and the context at the time.

The camera gave his eyes a close-up. His arrogance is as black as ink, but there are many light spots. They form a star and condense into a cluster of nebulae. The vast and vast inclusiveness and determination to sacrifice everything for humanity make him look That's so powerful. Even in the face of the so-called "Earth Destroyer", he did not fall into the wind, he actually controlled the other's life and death, but he did not do that.

He interprets the image of a wise man who knows how to choose, loves, and is willing to sacrifice himself at the right time.

Donald and others can't help but marvel at his superb acting. The season is the season, and it's terrible to be serious!

Looking at Xiao Jiashu's performance, everyone was silent for a moment. I saw him staring at the back of the season, and slowly squinted, miraculously, he had only a piece of nothingness, and the mist was in the eyelids, weakening His coldness made him appear a little bit stunned. When he slowly said "I seem to see a universe", his eyes slammed again, and then all the fog dissipated, and took away the weakness and stunned. His moment of loss seems to be just an illusion, and it seems to be just a procedural disorder.

This look is very exciting, obviously beyond Stephen's expectations, but he did not say a word, just put the video back and read it again, then read it again... After four or five times, he shook his head and sighed. His face is full of inexplicable complex expressions.

Ji Yan stared at the screen, his eyes were confused and surprised, and then he sighed. At the end, he smiled and smiled. Others were unclear, so they looked at each other.

Xiao Jiashu always stood behind the director, staring at the display screen, no waves, no silence.

Fang Kun quietly asked, "What's wrong with this? Has this been a long time?"

Stephenson sneered. "It's all too bad. You guys don't have to act again."

He stood up and hugged Xiao Jiashu, and said warmly, "Dear, you are so surprised. I brought you to the crew is definitely one of the most sensible decisions he has ever made. I can't imagine if I change someone to play 001. What this movie will become, but it will definitely not transcend your interpretation. You can't replace it!"