Chapter 16: As an actor

Lin Leyang successfully passed the audition, and he was sitting in the office of Ji Yan, with a sly expression on his face. "Jie Ge, the audition is either a red star or a Popular small meat, how did the director choose me? You won't open the back door for me?"

Thinking of this possibility, his inner joy suddenly reduced a lot. He wants to enter the entertainment circle, because he likes acting. Second, because the industry is quick to pay, he can greatly reduce his living burden. Although he is a couple with Ji Ji, he is not willing to live with him. He wants to stand side by side with him and become worthy of his existence.

In a word, he wants to stand firm in the entertainment industry with his own efforts, instead of borrowing the momentum of the season.

Ji Yan seriously explained, "I did give you an opportunity, but did not let the producers and directors have to choose you. You are in accordance with your own strength. Shi Yu's role is optimistic, cheerful, and heavy Righteousness, very close to your image. And he has just been working for a long time, and he is very young in all aspects. When you audition, the acting is good, but it also carries a sense of greenness. It is because of this. The director has given up so many popular stars and selected you. Le Yang, you have to believe in yourself, you are very talented in this aspect of performance, and a little more tempering will definitely take you to the next level. I am very optimistic about you."

Lin Leyang was boasted that his face was red, and that the mustard had already vanished. He nodded hard and carefully thought about it. "Jie Ge, I will definitely work hard, and I will never lose face."

"Well, don't put too much pressure on yourself." Ji Yan smiled and licked his head, and then took out a contract. "I am going to sign you. What are the terms to change?"

"Who is with whom, who signed it directly, and what to look at." Lin Leyang picked up the signature pen and turned to the last page, but was blocked by Ji Yan.

The two are talking, Fang Kun is coming in with a cigarette. "Jie Ge, are you looking for me?" While talking about the smoke in the ashtray, he smirked, "Hey, Le Yang is also?" I heard that you went to the "Apostles" crew for an audition? How was the result?" However, I don't have to ask him to know that there is a season, Lin Leyang can get his satisfactory role no matter how bad his acting skills are.

Lin Leyang smiled a lot and looked awkward. "Kun Ge is good, I got a male three." In fact, he prefers the male four. Although the character hangs early, he is a brother and brother in the play. Many opponents play.

"Thank you, congratulations, the character setting of the three men is very suitable for you." Fang Kun sat on the sofa on the other side, eyes tweeted from time to time, and found a Class A contract on it, can not help but reveal "sure enough" Expression.

Ji Yan and other two people sneaked into the road, "Akun, I will trouble you with a belt in the future."

"What do you mean? Let me be his agent?" Fang Kun instantly straightened his body. If he gave him the right to choose, he would never go to Lin Leyang. This person has a soft root, no responsibility, no idea, but a high degree of self-respect. He always thinks that others are looking down on himself, so don't be too nervous, and sensitive. If you don't say a word, you will change your face. Taking him is more tired than taking a group of trainees! But now the season is open, he has to agree to it anyway.

Similarly, Lin Leyang is also full of resistance. He did not like Fang Kun to look at his own eyes, to examine, doubt, guard, or even contempt. I don't think he knows that this person must look down on himself and think that he is not worthy of being with the season. In the future, Fang Kun will get along with Fang Kun. It feels like suffocating him in the cover.