Chapter 127: Your happiness is the most important

The next two plays are extremely important for the whole movie. The first is the death of Li Xianzhi, and the second is that the Queen abandoned the only son. It also abandoned the last glimmer of tenderness in the bottom of my heart and stepped forward to the position of supremacy.

The director is very valued for these two plays, so the previous four episodes will be concentrated on the same day, because their emotional tone is coherent. If the first four games are taken, the actors will naturally accumulate enough. Emotions go into the shooting of the following two scenes.

"Xiao Jiashu, are you ready?" The director looked at his watch and asked in a loud voice.

"I am ready." Xiao Jiashu wiped his face.

"Then start shooting. Season, you give me a lay in the coffin."

The face that was painted pale was cast a tribute to the lover, and he was lying in a huge stone sarcophagus. Xue Yu's heart was a little uneasy, but the face was not revealed. The other actors were all behind the director, staring at the monitor with a burning gaze.

"Action!" The director gave a command, Xiao Jiashu walked into the hall, and saw the stone shovel placed in the middle, and the eyes were red. He suddenly stopped and looked awkward, as if he could not believe that everything he saw was true.

An old Wei servant who followed him, sarcastically said, "Why are you going to pretend, the general can have today, isn't it just for you?"

Xiao Jiashu's mind was blank, and he turned his face to see the old servant, as if he didn't understand what he was saying. The old servant stepped forward and took out Wei Juan's handful of koi in his hand. He screamed: "If the sergeant does not allow the Chongzhou Guardian to reinforce, how can the general be defeated? Poor generals use the flesh and blood to protect the territory, but you use A cup of alcohol to treat him! The general is really blind, and the old man is blind! Without the general, just look at the dragon chair and you can sit down for a while!"

The old servant threw the koi on the face of Xiao Jiashu.

Xiao Jiashu seems to have been woken up, picking up the Koi and slowly unfolding, carefully identifying the above text. That is indeed his handwriting, but he has never made such an order. Hearing that Wei Wuzhen was defeated, he never thought about blaming him. The first thing he worried about was whether he was injured or not and when he could return to Beijing. He thought that he had won so many times. What happened to this defeat? Just come back and repair it for a while, so that he can see him a lot, but he did not expect to receive his drink and fear of suicide. Message.

What crime does he have? He opened up the soil for Datang. He went to the battlefield for the monarch. He had so much blood and suffered so many injuries. What crimes did he have? But it turns out that all this is fake, it is the tricks set by others!

Xiao Jiashu wanted to understand everything in an instant. He took this scroll of imperial edicts like a red iron soldering iron, which burned his palms. His eyes were completely red, his eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes, his hands were whitish, his muscles were whitish, and he was still shaking, but he could not let go because he had to punish himself.

He took this step by step, and walked extremely slowly to the side of the side, coveting Wei Wei, who looked at the face. He couldn't imagine what kind of mood he was holding to drink the glass of alcohol, would he hate it, would he regret it? However, this is his most beloved person! How can he be willing to kill him?

"He..." Xiao Jiashu only spit out a word, and the voice was completely dumb. The lips opened and closed for a long while before they trembled and asked the words behind. "Can you leave a last word?" He held his hands on the stone, his shoulders completely collapsed, his body. Swinging invisibly, as if it would be planted at any time.

How To Say I Love Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें