Chapter 2: Rebellious sea turtle

The atmosphere at dinner is awkward. As a grandson who just returned to China, Xiao Jiashu, who was supposed to be the most watched and eye-catching, was ignored by the old man. The rest of his grandchildren gathered around him to sell and talk. The two uncles and father talked about the business topic, and the two whispers, ignoring Xue Yu. In front of the old man, they will not show their disdain for Xue Yu, but they will not hide their indifference. After all, they are all famous, and Xue Yu is not a person in the world.

Both the mother and the child are obviously used to such treatment, and they only eat quietly and quietly, and have never revealed any strangeness. Three hours later, a family of four finally got on the returning car, seeing that the old house disappeared into the green shade. Xue Yan was relieved with a trace of relief. Xiao Jiashu was like a cat, and his belly was soft and soft on the back of the chair. A pair of long-legged committee members succumbed to the cracks.

Xiaofu stared at his jeans full of holes, accusing him. "What are you wearing? I have not given you enough living expenses? I can't afford even a decent clothes. I don't want to wear such a broken thing in the future." Child, it hurts me!"

Not waiting for Xiao Jiashu to refute, Xue Yu will first blow up. "What do you know? This is the new style of AcneStUDIo this year. Jonny Johansson personally participated in the design of the main product. The tree is long and straight, and it is longer than the chief model. Handsome, where is ugly? You are so orthodox with your dad, why not wear a robes? Daqing has already died, you wake up old antiques! So, if you are not satisfied, I will not call you the name, directly Calling you Kaijie Agecheng? Or call you Wang Ye? You are really shameless!"

Xiao Jiashu had no expression, but he quietly gave his mother a compliment. He said that he was very handsome wearing this pair of jeans, and there was no problem at all.

Xiaofu was so angry that he could hold his chest. "You are horizontally in front of me. Why didn't you see you refuting Dad? I am not here for a small tree? Dad likes to behave well, Xiaoshu can't understand and understand him." Old man, let him look a little more comfortable?"

"Like a ruler? Don't be funny Xiao Qijie! He is purely looking at the small tree is not pleasing to the eye! No matter what the little tree wears, what to say, what to do, he can pick out countless shortcomings. The small tree is just wearing a broken The hole jeans, revealing a kneecap, your two good nieces have exposed most of their chests, one can not cover the bottom of the underwear, how can you not see the old man to speak? They wear fashion, fashion, the tree wears into a broken, Not so bullying people!"

"Are you saying enough? I find that you are more and more fond of swearing around..."

"Not enough! I am going to talk to you about it today, your family is too much..."

Parents, you are quarreling with one sentence, and you have a headache. He advised that no one listened for a while, had to stop the driver and got off the bus. Xiao Dingbang’s car fell behind him. After he passed the speed, he did not stop, and eventually he went away.

Xiao Jiashu stood in the spot for a few minutes. I don’t know if it’s a little more relaxed or a little more. He thought that he was able to get the approval of his father and grandfather when he was admitted to Wharton. But he didn't. He thought that he could get their approval if he returned to the country, but he didn't. As the mother said, no matter what he says or does, it is useless, and some people will never be able to please.

What do you insist on? Xiao Jiashu felt that he was wronged and unruly. He walked aimlessly for a while, saw a modeling studio, and his eyes turned and went in.

"Dyeing hair, grandma ash, green onion, sallow yellow, what is the non-mainstream dye for me." He thought and added, "Right, give me a tattoo and tie a hole."