Chapter 84: Opponent

With the continuous progress of the shooting, Xiao Jia's psychological activities are less and less, and he is gradually becoming the role he plays— - A robot without emotions. In the following week, Ji Yan only heard Xiao Jiashu's voice clearly and identifiably. He was hanging on the Wia, his face looked very calm, and his lips squatted subconsciously.

At this moment, Xiao Jiashu, standing underneath, suddenly thought: Ji Ge is afraid. What followed was his deep concern.

For so many years, he was the only person who discovered the weakness of the season, and Ji Ji had a fear of heights, not to mention friends, even his mother did not know. If you don't pay 100% attention, who will be aware of this in such a small detail?

At that moment, Ji Xin's heart was incredibly soft, but when he finished the scene of Wei Ya's play, Xiao Jiashu's voice disappeared again, and he changed back to a ruthless and unloving robot. Ji Yan was deeply worried and urged Stephenson to speed up the shooting.

On this day, the ct001 scene finally caught a turning point - the recovery of feelings. The scene is: In order to take the expedition team safely away from the ruins, 001 will send the rescued coalition soldiers into the zerg encirclement as a bait. Donald was mad and smashed 001, but the body of 001 was made of liquid metal. It could be restored to its original state with great damage, so even if he stood and let Donald play, the other party couldn't help him. The wise man regrets and blames himself, but things have already happened. They can only fight the spirit and continue to search for the hope of the universe, because they believe that 001 is definitely not a prophet. He is too ruthless. He is a hidden danger of the universe.

Soon, they found an ancient ruins and found signs of life in the deepest part of the ruins. The group decisively entered the ruins and brought the frozen little girl out, but was once again surrounded by the Zerg. This time there was no army to support, they can only fight to kill the enemy, and 001 is the strongest, but also the most violent attack. Under his unconscious cover, the expedition team successfully boarded the spaceship and prepared to flee the earth. However, after the launch, the wise man could not ignore the 001 of the lonely army and dropped a steel cable to rescue him.

Everyone does not understand the behavior of the wise, including 001. He found the wise man and asked him why he wanted to save himself, and it was this conversation that Xiao Jiashu and Ji Ji were about to interpret.

"... In fact, 001's self-awareness has not been completely erased. He is still hostile to human beings, and he is very much looking forward to the death of the wise, because only when the other party dies, can he obtain complete freedom. But it is limited by The highest procedure, he can't do it himself, and he can't give up his protection against the instructions of the wise man, so his heart is very contradictory. Please note that although he is contradictory, he has no feelings, he only cares about two things. The first is freedom, the second is power. The reason why he launches the war of intelligent robots is to obtain them, because the original intention of robots is to serve human beings, human beings are bound by his shackles. But now, a human being has saved the danger regardless of danger. He, this is not in line with his cognition, so he is very confused, and must understand that when he listens to the saga's monologue, he understands his shortcomings and understands the power of human beings. His self-consciousness is produced. Another more lively thing, that is emotion."

Stilson pressed the shoulders of Xiao Jiashu firmly, "Xiao, the biggest point of this scene is your eyes, from cold to confusion, to emotional fluctuations and procedural disorders, you have to put 001 by a machine. The process of turning into a semi-living body is manifested. It is very difficult, it is really difficult, I hope that you can use all your strength to perform it."

Xiao Jiashu glanced at Ji Yan and nodded slightly.

Ji Yan couldn't feel his thoughts, but immediately understood the meaning he wanted to express in his eyes. He once said that whether he can perform this scene depends on the performance of Ji Ji. If both of them can enter the show, it is naturally better. If one of them enters the game but is out of the situation, the shooting effect will definitely be greatly reduced.