Chapter 74: Two skin faces Xiao Shaoye

After reading the upper part of the character setting, it is the figure of Xiao Jiashu that first appeared in Ji Yan's mind. On the appearance, the other party can afford the word "perfect and flawless". In fact, in the entire entertainment circle, the only male artist who can make Ji Ji feel brighter is his only one.

But after reading the second half, Ji Yan hesitated, because he couldn't connect the word "cold" with Xiao Jiashu. The other side is like a small sun, glowing all the time, and the feelings are richer than anyone else. Can he successfully play a robot without thinking and only programs?

When he silently considered it, several letters were received in the mailbox, which were sent by well-known domestic brokers. I also thought that it should be for this role. There is no secret at all in the entertainment industry. There is nothing wrong with it. The well-informed people first look for it. This is the importance of connections and resources.

Ji Yan opened the letters one by one and wrote down the names of several suitable male artists. This is sinking. "Because the script is still being revised, I can't arrange for you to audition. So, let's take a look at the story. And the character set, then explain to me their respective advantages, I will make a choice after considering it." The words handed over the printed three copies of the information.

Ye Xi and Lin Leyang first went to see the character set, but Xiao Jiashu couldn't wait to read the story outline. He thought that he could get the script first, so it's a pity!

Fifty years after the human exile universe, the story was joined by the Zerg invading the wisdom of the home to build a man-made planet, but the lack of energy and food on the planet is not a long-lasting security bastion. At this time, the last elder of Tak Star received the hint of the **** of the universe at the expense of life, that is, "the hope of the universe is on earth." So the protagonists formed the expedition squad and embarked on the road to return to the earth. They dug up a medieval ruins and found the leader of the robotic army that once destroyed the earth.

The leader has been completely formatted by the medieval humans who defeated the robot army, but the powerful performance is still there, so the wise man of the expedition, that is, the character played by Ji Xian, was forced to start him by the siege of the Zerg. With his help, the expedition went deep into the ruins and found a little girl who was frozen.

After thousands of years of human development, genes have evolved and merged with the blood of other intelligent races, becoming very powerful and possessing a variety of abilities. The little girl is a pure-blooded human, very weak, and will be broken when almost touched. Is she really the hope of the universe in prophecy? The expedition team was lost.

But in any case, they decided to wake up the little girl and bring her back to the artificial planet. During the siege of the Zerg, the little girl was parasitized by a larva, but the larva quickly drilled into her body and then blew herself down. Several protagonists were shocked and discovered that the little girl was suffering from a terminal illness and was thus frozen. The terminally ill virus just happened to restrain the development of the Zerg and explode them. But unfortunately, genetically modified modern humans will gradually weaken if they are contaminated with the blood of a little girl until they die.

The seemingly weak little girl is actually a pathogen for walking. It may be hopeful or desperate.

The news was sent back to the Survivors Alliance, and the major races negotiated to make a cruel decision. They recruited tens of thousands of volunteers to plant viruses in their bodies and then sent them to the planets occupied by the Zerg. If the zerg does not get enough food, the internals will kill and devour themselves. In the end, the virus spreads throughout their entire population and then turns into a fluffy **** fog...