Chapter 50: For the first time, face torn

Lin Leyang immediately canceled the praise, and then hugged the phone with his mobile phone. "It's terrible. I really didn't mean it, I'm not deliberate. What should I do now?"

Ji Yan wiped his face, helplessly, "Come on a microblog to clarify, say that your hand slipped, and by the way, Miao Muqing expressed support."

Clarification can, why do you have to be very mature? Lin Leyang was very reluctant, but he did not dare to say it, so he euphemistically said, "I will make a draft first, and let the people in the public relations department help me to see the right fit. Ji Ge, I am so big, will it look like this? Silver three hundred two?"

Moreover, Miao Muqing has been quite black since she debuted. Every once in a while, someone tore her to tear her, or to slap her style, or to marry her to play big cards, or to marry her to suppress newcomers, and to say that she used to be a good person. Sleeping through the entire crew is simply a bus. Such dirty speech did not see her stand up and responded. This time it must be cold processing. If she endorsed her, she might be jealous of netizens. Why can she look down on others, but others still have to hold her stinky feet?

Such a thought, Lin Leyang is even more unwilling to speak for Miao Muqing, but Ji Ge's instructions can not help but listen, really wrong! The boss in his heart is not comfortable, but he still has to hold up a hearty smile on his face. He suddenly turns his head and suddenly realizes that he has entered a misunderstanding.

Ji Ge said that all the emotional problems are on him. Is this really true? But what did Ji Ge do recently? He dismissed Xiaoyu regardless of his wishes, and almost ousted Pengxin. Now he has deprived Pengxin of his right to work, and he has also taken away his endorsement, so that he is under his control. His good name is good for him, but he actually limits his freedom.

Now, every scene he takes, every step of his way, and even every sentence he says is a good rule for Ji Ge, and if he is slightly dissatisfied or resisted, he will become a manifestation of inferiority!

Lin Leyang wants to be more unwilling, and then regrets his own mouth clumsy. If he can understand these reasons earlier, he will tell Ji Ge in a righteous manner that day, he is not defending his "ridiculous" self-esteem, but freedom! Ji Ge has to control everything, should he be manipulated like a doll? He is poor, he has no background, but he is also human! He has the right to decide what he should do and what to say!

Lin Leyang wants to get more and more angry, but when he gets into the corner of the horn, he can't come out. He still felt that this relationship was unfair. Ji Ge was on the surface for his good name, but he did not actually regard him as an equal individual. What "you just have to concentrate on filming, all the way I have paved for you", is this more pleasant? But if you think about it carefully, it is not the case at all!

Lin Leyang was afraid that his angry expression would be seen by Ji Ge. He could only bury his head and edit Weibo, but he wrote and deleted it. He deleted it and did not finish it for a few minutes.

Ji Yan originally wanted to take him out to eat quietly, but now he has no mood. "Forget it," he showed an impatient look for the first time. "No need to clarify, how do you deal with it, just how to deal with it, just I have to remind you that this public opinion war is a bit embarrassing, and it is very likely that there will be a reversal of the wind."

How to reverse? Miao Muqing was used to being black, and she never saw her clarify. What's more, there is no such thing as human feelings in the entertainment circle. Besides the idiot of Xiao Jiashu, who will stand up and speak for Miao Muqing? Luo guide, Heng Ge, even Ji Ge, not all did not respond?

Lin Leyang turned off Weibo in disapproval. After all, no words were sent.

The season pulled out a cigarette and snorted.