Chapter 101: Full of sour smell

After arriving in the United States, Xiao Jiashu spent a day in the jet lag, spent another day researching the script, and started shooting on the third day. As Zhao Chuan said, "Running all the way" is indeed a poor drama group. There are only three fixed actors, two males and one male counterpart. The budget is even less pitiful, so you have to hurry and shoot immediately. One day's money can't afford to hurt.

"Come here, I will tell you about this. This is Wu Chuanyi, one of the male lords. Should you know him?" Zhao Chuan said after bringing Xiao Jiashu into the studio.

"Of course I know that I grew up watching Wu's film as a child." Xiao Jiashu shook hands with Wu Chuanyi.

That being said, Wu Chuanyi's age is only three years older than Xiao Jiashu, and he is still very young. He debuted early, and when he was three years old, he immediately became a hit. In the medium term, he was silent for some reason. In recent years, he seems to be running a dragon. Although he is not well mixed, he has never had a shadow, and he has been in the art for 20 years. It is an old man who is uncompromising.

When Xiao Jiashu was very young, he liked to watch the children's movies filmed by Wu Chuanyi. He had been with him for a long time. The child star did not change after growing up. The face is still a lovely and cute baby face, but the figure is...

Xiao Jiashu looked at him up and down, and finally he could only use the words "King Kong Barbie" to describe it. It's no wonder that Wu Chuanyi's fans all said that their idols are long-lost. They originally looked forward to a slender young boy. I didn't expect him to practice himself as a rough man, the big chunks of the raised muscles. A layer of olive oil, you can go directly to the coS roast chicken.

But Xiao Jiashu is very appreciative of his body, and even a little envious. He is still in fitness, but the effect is always poor. It seems that the four abdominal muscles are already his limit. How to practice is still the same. If you do not practice every few days, the muscles will have a melting trend...

He shook hands with Wu Chuanyi and continued. "It is my pleasure to cooperate with Teacher Wu."

Compared with his happiness, Wu Chuanyi seems to be hesitant. He excuses to talk to Zhao Chuan about private affairs, pull people alone, and whispered, "How do you bring this ancestor? You don't look at domestic news? He likes to change the script, play big cards, Harassing the female star, you see, there are real hammers on the Internet." While talking about taking out the mobile phone, opening Weibo, entering Jiang Bingjie's homepage, I saw that she posted a lot of WeChat chat screenshots, all of which Xiaojia Shu asked her when she returned. He also said that he needed her very much and asked her to go back to the cloud as soon as possible. Almost every few days, there was an annoyance.

Zhao Chuan didn't believe these gossips, but he still picked up the mobile phone and looked at it with enthusiasm. He smiled with a thief on his face. "You are a fan of Jiang Bingjie? You pay attention to people, people can't return you, do you want me? Help you take a line?"

Wu Chuanyi's cheeks were slightly red, and he quickly waved. "Without Zhao Ge, I just brushed a microblog and accidentally paid attention to it."

Zhao Chuan smiled and immediately waved to Xiao Jiashu who was doing nothing. "Small tree, come over, I ask you, what is your harassment of Jiang Bingjie?"

"Ah?" Xiao Jiashu groaned, then took out his mobile phone and opened the WeChat chat page. He sweared, "She took a movie in the US and obviously didn't have time to shoot the "Shuanglong Legend", but she was reluctant to give up the pay. I called a substitute to help her play, and later I tried to figure it out. I was too much to play with her opponent. The substitute she asked was very amateur, and she really couldn't play it. She had to remind her to come back. Where am I? Knowing that this can offend her! You see, her screenshots are only cut in half, deliberately distorting the facts and letting her fans attack me."