Chapter 107: Lovers are too cute and a torture

When I heard the call of Ji Ge, Xiao Jiashu took a small bag, stepped on the high heels, and walked over with a twist. In order to prevent him from falling, Ji Yan hugged his hand tightly around his waist. One hand snorted on his buttocks and smiled. "It is very flexible."

"Jie Ge, you are a rogue!" Xiao Jiashu blushes.

"Doing this for your lover is not a hooligan." Ji Yan quickly kissed him and snarled. "Is the face hot, shy?"

"Let you wear a dress to try." Xiao Jiashu kept pulling the skirt and trying to cover his butt. "The skirt is too short, and the fork is still open. What the stylist thinks."

"You look good when you wear it." Ji Yan always held his **** with his palm, lest he be unstable.

These two people are beautiful, innocent, and extraordinarily slender, looking more like a pair of supermodels, not actors, the gas field is very strong. Zhao Chuan walked around them and immediately made a decision. "The photographer is coming over and giving them a set of makeup photos." Mom, this set of makeup photos must be more exciting than the previous group, so both groups can do the same. The movements are then clipped together in pairs, the comedy effect is doubled, and the visual enjoyment is doubled.

In this way, he suddenly came to the moment, immediately let the photographer turn out the previous set of makeup photos, let Ji Ji and Xiao Jiashu do the same, the expression is the same, the action is the same, even the scene is the same, but the shape of Xiao Jiashu is changed from men's clothing Women's clothing, the feeling of shooting is very different.

The sense of confrontation in this group of photos seems to be less intense. The attraction and desire of the two characters to each other is much enhanced, and the atmosphere is very strong. If the uninformed person looks at it, I will think that these two people are a pair of happy family. However, when the photographer cuts the previous photo together with the subsequent photo, everyone will suddenly wake up - my goodness, this beauty is actually the handsome guy before? After a moment of disillusionment, the feeling of sneer and sorrow will come, and then look at it again, but it will once again be attracted by this beautiful picture.

The two sets of stills were released at the same time, the effect of comedy increased, and the appreciation was also increased. Even the gimmicks were there. Why didn't the audience buy it? Zhao Chuan looked at the newly released stills and his heart was hot. He really took the dog to pick up the two outstanding actors. What do you like? As long as they can keep this sparkling state when they are filming, Zhao Chuan can take the initiative to clear the field and let them show off.

"Jie Ge has worked hard, the little tree has worked hard! You two will take a break, I will choose a photo." He said very much. The photographer stood by his side and his expression was a little impatient. It's hard to shoot such a perfect piece, he wants to make it out quickly.

After the two left, Ji Yan took out his mobile phone and smiled lightly. "The stills are finished, let's take a photo?"

"You are going to send Weibo to Ji Ge?" Xiao Jiashu squatted on the arm of Ji Ji to prevent him from falling.

"Well, is that okay?" Ji Yan simply picked him up and put it on his lap.

"Of course, ah, I am not afraid of ugliness." Xiao Jiashu will be shy only in front of Ji Yan, and his face should not be too thick when he is filming. What do you wear for women? He tried even streaking.

Ji Yan laughed low and raised his mobile phone from top to bottom. He asked, "Is this okay?" From the screen, Xiao Jiashu was sitting on his lap in a small cheongsam, one hand still ringing his neck. The cheeks are ruddy, the eyes are damp, and the pair is full of affection.