Chapter 1: Returning to China

Xiao Jiashu just returned home, and now he is sitting in his living room. Several servants are hiding in the stairwell and pointing at him. You don’t have to guess what you are saying, but nothing. "Why do you want to come back when you are two? Is it not good in foreign countries? If you come back, you will only fight with big and small, and you will have to make a lot of things."

Yes? Why are you coming back? Xiao Jiashu also asked himself, and then slammed his lips. The wanderer always has to return home, here is his home, why can't he come back?

The upstairs quarrel is still going on, it is his father and mother. After a few years, my father was a lot older, his hair was white, his voice became hoarse; his mother was still the same, smooth skin, delicate eyebrows, gentle temperament, and the years never left on her. trace. Right now, she is angry and geologically asked, "Why can't I arrange a position for Xiaoshu? The juniors of the second and third rooms can enter Xiao's position without a graduation. Why can't they be a small tree? Is he a high school student at Wharton? Can't you compare with his cousins ​​who graduated from college or even dropped out of school?"

Xiaofu reluctantly said, "This is not a question of academic qualifications. Dad does not agree. No one can casually enter Shaw. Dad promised to give Xiaoshu a 5% stake. Isn't this enough? He doesn't have to do anything, every year. It’s a good time to take a dividend and live comfortably for a lifetime.”

Hearing here, Xiao Jiashu’s straight lips were slightly trembling. He does not lack that share of shares, and he does not want to do anything for a lifetime. In his opinion, it is not comfortable, but rather mediocrity. He is a descendant of Xiao family. Why can't he contribute to the family?

Xiaomu is almost crazy, feeling that she can't communicate with her husband anyway, and she can't help but scream. "Isn't 5% of the shares a small tree? Your father gave the second and third rooms a few days ago. % of the shares, that is the case of the descendants of Xiao family, must give, why go to Xiaoshu here is a special grace? He is not your son, not your father's grandson? He is my The wild species that others have born? Xiao Qijie, you can't be so eccentric, you can only see the state in your eyes, don't take the small tree seriously! He studies hard so hard, just to help you after graduation, help him. Big Brother. He is a good boy, you can't do this to him!"

"Well, what are you talking about! He is my son, of course I will take care of him. Is it eccentric to not enter Shaw? He has 5% of the shares without doing anything, and who is not envious when you say it? You don't think I don't know what you are thinking, you want to borrow him to fight for a family property, you are entirely for yourself! When we first got married, we signed a pre-marriage property agreement. You said that you would not be greedy for Xiaojia’s penny. Have you forgotten it? If you are not willing to talk to your dad, don’t be fooled here!”

Xiaomu was out of anger and screamed. "Xiao Qijie, you bastard! I did sign a pre-marital property agreement. I married you not for your money. This is true. But I am me, the little tree is a small tree. I can't leave you Xiaojia, but Xiaoshu is your son. He deserves to get his own things! You can't leave anything if you can't throw him abroad. He is a part of this family!" The cries of the cicada came, and there was a deep sorrow and helplessness.

Xiao Jiashu has no expression at all, sitting on the sofa like a statue. The father is married, and there is a wife before the mother, who died of stomach cancer. The two were known for half a year after the ex-wife’s death. There is no marital derailment, and there is no third place. But because of the mother’s special occupation, what about others? Reluctant to believe her innocence, always think that she deliberately seduce her father, and then by the power of the Xiao family. Xiao’s true power, Xiao Laozi, was deeply misunderstood by his mother, and he was extremely fond of the long-term grandson of the original match, so he was extremely squeezing the mother and son.