Chapter 36: Great little bones

Fang Kun expressed serious doubts about Ji Jin's words. "Can't you? The scene was very simple. If you didn't do anything, just hit a ball and say a few lines." How can I enter the show?"

Ji Yan shook his head and smiled. "You don't understand. The feelings he gave me are too real. There is no trace of falsehood. His external performance may be lacking, but his emotions can easily win the trust of anyone. So for a moment, I actually regarded him as my brother."

The feeling of being surrounded by warm blessings and eager anticipation, Ji Ji didn't know how to describe it for a time. What's worse, he couldn't get rid of this kind of encirclement at once. His life has never been blessed, and no one has hoped for him, so he is not used to it.

"So powerful?" Fang Kun still does not believe. Ji Yan seems to be gentle and easy-going, but it is only a representation. The real one is always too sensible, and never let emotions dominate his behavior. He felt that he should be established, so he became a movie actor; he felt that he should talk about a relationship, so he had Lin Leyang; he felt that he should rest, so he decided to retreat behind the scenes. If one day he felt that he should settle down, Fang Kun did not doubt that he would come out immediately, and then went to foreign marriage with Lin Leyang, and even adopted or surrogate a child.

His life has always been under his control, so he prefers to show how to perform, which will keep him awake. No one knows how long he prepares and exercises under the silver screen when he shapes one classic character. He can go to a neurological hospital for a few months in order to play a good schizophrenic person, and he can also go to the countryside to plant land for the sake of the peasants. His acting is based on experience, experience and imitation, not the so-called "common feelings."

But no one can deny that his superb expressive ability and rich life experience make every character he creates come to life. Suddenly, from a performance style to another very different, or even the opposite, performance method, he must be very uncomfortable?

Thinking of this, Fang Kun could not help but be nervous. "Are you okay? Do you want to go back to the lounge for a while and let yourself play?"

"No need." Ji Xian thought for a moment and then suddenly shook his head and laughed. "In fact, this feeling is not bad."

"That's good. Come, drink some water." Fang Kun breathed a sigh of relief and handed a bottle of mineral water over.

Xiao Jiashu is also affected by a strong sense of distress. If he is a screenwriter, he will definitely change the ending of Ling Feng and Ling Tao. Even if it is bankrupt, even if he is in jail, even if he flees overseas, it is 10,000 times better than the current tragic death. Hey, people really can't go the wrong way, they are wrong, and waiting for their own will be a catastrophe.

He stared at the display while feeling, and wanted to see the effect of the filming, and then slowly realized: Hey, he seems to have not played according to the script at all? There is nothing wrong with the lines. Why does Luo Dao not call the card?

Why does Luo Zhangwei not call the card? The answer is all in Xiao Jiashu's eyes. After he almost fell, he looked at Ji Yan's eyes full of a younger brother's attachment to his brother. Only the emotional expression of this moment was enough to convince the camera, convince the director, and then convince the audience.

When he was fascinated and Ji Yan stood quietly watching him outside the stadium, Luo Zhangwei was prepared to intersperse some childhood memories at this node, to awaken Ling Tao's remaining conscience, and let the audience understand why he suddenly made a termination of the ebola plan. decision. However, the effect of this recall is far less than the smile that Xiao Jiashu noticed when Ji Yan was looking at himself.