Chapter 114: Garlic scented kiss

On the first day of cohabitation, Xiao Jiashu, who just woke up, took a long time to figure out where he was. At the same time, Ji Yan opened his eyes and mute, "Small tree, come over and let me hug." He held out a hand, Xiao Jiashu naturally raised his head and put it on his arm, stupidly Looking at the ceiling.

"Turn around and look at me." Ji Yan opened his mouth again.

Xiao Jiashu ordered an action, slowly squatting sideways, facing Ji Ge, both hands rubbing their eyes, and there was still a slumber on his face.

Ji Yan felt much better. One hand went around, took the lover's shoulder, and dragged him into his arms. One hand plunged into his loose pajama pants and kneaded the place where he quietly reacted. Just as Xiaoshu is eager for his attention all the time, his possessiveness to the little tree is also very strong. He always wants to hug him when he wakes up in the morning, and he must face to face and can look directly into his eyes. He can also get to his lips a little closer, and he can easily control his body.

Xiao Jiashu was not fully awake and was pulled into the whirlpool of desire by Ji Ge. His cheeks were stained with two blushes, like drunk, with some crystal tears in his eyes. He looked pitiful and cute, and his nose was gently licked. A few times, it seems to be very comfortable.

He reached out and hugged Ji Ge tightly, his fingertips scratched his back for a while, then he was completely soft, and buried his face in Ji's chest and snorted and gasped. Is this the same life in cohabitation? Sleep well at night, eat well in the morning, two meals a day, three or even four meals is not a dream, this is awesome!

He thought about it in confusion, but he heard that Ji Ge whispered and laughed and his chest was shaking.

"Jie Ge, you smiled really well, my ears are all your heartbeat, and you can't get through," he said with sincerity. "I will sleep on your chest every night, listening to your heartbeat, so that Especially comfortable, especially safe."

Perhaps because of the lack of fatherly love, or perhaps because of childhood experience, he is very insecure, and he needs to brew for several hours at night to fall asleep, so he will be hooked on online games. But now with Ji Ge, he can fall asleep with almost a pillow, of course, this is to satisfy the desire.

Marriage is so good, both physically and mentally, seems to have been cured. He couldn't help but smile when he thought of it.

Ji Yan's laughter suddenly stopped, and he slammed into his arms, patiently and gently patted his bare back.

The two people got stuck in the bed for a long time before they got up. They checked Baidu's pot of porridge, only mixed with some sugar but also enjoyed it. I chose the clothes I wanted to wear for each other. When I was wearing a tie, I was very close to each other. It was almost ten o'clock before I rushed to the company.

After Ji Ge was separated from the elevator, Xiao Jiashu smiled and went to Huang Meixuan.

"Oh, our two young masters are finally back!" Huang Meixuan smiled and said with a smile, "You can really, stay in the United States for so long, no assistant, don't call the phone every day." I thought that you are not going to come back in this life!"

"Where can I be Mei Xuan sister, I am not coming back? I went to the United States when I was very young. I was used to being there. I really don't need someone else to take care of me." Xiao Jiashu went to Huang Meixuan and massaged her. "Sister, you seem to have lost weight recently, and your skin has become better. Are you in love?"

"Get out of the way, don't give the old lady a fascinating soup. I think you are thin, and your face is like a peeled egg. It can shine. You said, are you in love?" Huang Meixuan asked, "Let's see what you recently sent." Weibo, the silhouette and the jade hand, is definitely the rhythm of love. If you really get together with others, you must tell me, I will help you make a public relations plan, so that you will not be beaten by the paparazzi. We have no time to react."