Chapter 81: Misplaced

Xiao Jiashu already knew that he wanted to make a **** play, so he didn't have any surprised expressions. He stood up and took off his clothes without hesitation. His expression was indifferent and his appearance was natural, as if it were not a common dressing room, but his own bedroom.

Fang Kun and several assistants immediately went out, leaving Ji Yan and two makeup artists.

Ji Yan looked at Xiao Jiashu through the mirror, and at the end whispered, "Do you mind if I smoke cigarettes?"

"Don't mind, you smoke, the makeup on the face has been drawn." The makeup artist took out the paint and silica gel and began to add a variety of scars to Ji Yan's arm.

Ji Yan ignited a cigarette, his eyes long condensed on the cigarette butts that were extinguished from time to time, but the dressing room was very quiet, even if nothing was seen, the noise of the cockroach would still be introduced into his mind uncontrollably. The jingle sounded, it was the sound of Xiao Jiashu's belt buckle hitting the ground, and he seemed to have been stripped.

"Wow, your muscles are beautiful!" The appreciator's praise slammed into the seasoning eardrum, and he finally wiped out the cigarette **** and looked back.

Xiao Jiashu is facing him, his slender body is covered with a thin layer of muscle, not exaggerated, but fluent. He is obviously a lot thinner, with round shoulders and slender waist. The two sides of the caudal vertebra are adorned with two small waist pockets. They are very cute, but the hips are narrow and straight, very sexy, and then there are two straight legs. The skin of the whole body is as smooth and smooth as porcelain, and there is no body hair.

This back is full of lines and power, which makes people unable to distinguish gender.

Ji Yan bit a bit of the filter, just want to start at the beginning, but see Xiao Jiashu turned around, revealing the four abdominal muscles arranged in a row, down the beautiful mermaid line...

Ji Yan forcefully wiped out the cigarette butts, dumb, "You have done body hair removal?"

Xiao Jiashu nod his head and nodded. "Which robot will grow body hair?"

Very good, this time I said nine words, or a rhetorical question, but why is Ji Ji so violent? He closed his eyes and seemed to be sighing, then he raised his hand and prepared to wipe his face.

The makeup artist hurriedly reminded, "Mr. Ji, be careful with the makeup."

Ji Yan was slightly stiff, and at the end he waved. "You have to find a bath towel for him, so I will put my waist around." Xiao Jiashu even got rid of the hair, the shape is very beautiful, still pink, really fucking...

"You are not going to be awkward?" He turned and saw Xiao Jiashu's perfect body from the mirror. He could only bite his head.

"The robot doesn't know how to get rid of it." Xiao Jiashu sat down, and the two make-up artists were blushing, and their eyes smashed to him from time to time, like a legendary beast staring at the cat.

Ji Yan took him, once again took out a cigarette to ignite, sucked a few mouths, trying to cover his sight with heavy smoke. Fortunately, his assistant quickly brought a bath towel to Xiao Jiashu, which saved the boss in the heat.

The two makeup artists gave a regretful sigh and then knelt down to give Xiao Jiashu a layer of pearlescent oil, which increased the smoothness of the skin and made him look more like a dummy. His muscles are streamlined, not exaggerated, but very beautiful, even with a beauty that transcends gender.

"oK, you look like you are out of the oil painting, the beauty is too unreal." After the end of the game, the two makeup artists were greatly admired, and Ji Xian had already gone out, leaving a pile of cigarette butts Ashtray.